House of Horrors

It's good In some ways you haven't craved fruit as it probably costs more than buying Salad & Veg! Anything u really fancy buying tonight? Hope u think of something yummy to have with your remaining pp :) x

Wow! That'll be good going, I'm definitely no runner! X

Not a clue what I'm going to do.. Something fruity maybe haha.. and yoghurty?!

Just printing off my yokiemabobby here... Delighted with myself now haha xx

Not a clue what I'm going to do.. Something fruity maybe haha.. and yoghurty?!

Just printing off my yokiemabobby here... Delighted with myself now haha xx

Wtf is that?!? X

So I went to see my baby nephew and ended up eating 2 biscuits, chocolate McVities Shorties ones, not sure how mant pp in them.. I'm thinking 2 each.. possibly 5pp for 2?? I'm gonna put them at 4...

Dailies used 24/26
Weeklies used 0/49
Activities earned 5

Really shoulda kept tracking the last 2 weeks and I'd be nearly at goal... GODAMMIT.... hahaha Looking forward to tomorrow.. off in the morning so gonna get up at 9 and go for a run :) yaaaaaaaay me :) xx

Slang for 'havent a clue what its called' hahaha xx

Lol! Makes sense now ;-) x

So I went to see my baby nephew and ended up eating 2 biscuits, chocolate McVities Shorties ones, not sure how mant pp in them.. I'm thinking 2 each.. possibly 5pp for 2?? I'm gonna put them at 4...

Dailies used 24/26
Weeklies used 0/49
Activities earned 5

Really shoulda kept tracking the last 2 weeks and I'd be nearly at goal... GODAMMIT.... hahaha Looking forward to tomorrow.. off in the morning so gonna get up at 9 and go for a run :) yaaaaaaaay me :) xx

Did you go for your Run? I couldn't find those Biscuits online, are they definitely McVities? X

Am.. Could be cadburys?! No, not yet as have been catching up on housework.. Have loads done so will go for run after lunch!! Definately going anyway... xx

Am.. Could be cadburys?! No, not yet as have been catching up on housework.. Have loads done so will go for run after lunch!! Definately going anyway... xx

Cadburys Shortcake :) As predicted, 2pp for 1 or 2 for 5pp :) Well Done You! X

Oh yaaaaaay!!! Well done me haha.. Thank you for investigating!! Just finished my lunch.. How's your day going so far xx

I love finding stuff out, yes I have no life! Lol! My day is rubbish but I will post what I've been doing soon lol x

So my run didn't happen just yet but it will def happen before I go to college... Breakfast was my usual 6pp... Lunch was a salad with low fat coleslaw, 2 skinless chicken drumsticks, ham and some cheese... 10pp.. So I have 10pp left now for a bacon and cabbage dinner :) xx

So my run didn't happen just yet but it will def happen before I go to college... Breakfast was my usual 6pp... Lunch was a salad with low fat coleslaw, 2 skinless chicken drumsticks, ham and some cheese... 10pp.. So I have 10pp left now for a bacon and cabbage dinner :) xx

Bacon and Cabbage?!? Is it like Bubble n Squeak? X

Am.. I don't think so.. You boil a joint of bacon and add cabbage to that pot and boil potatoes in a separate pot.. It's a pure rainy day Irish dinner xx

It's funny how we all have our own special dishes unique to our cultures. X

Yeah and I haven't a clue what bubble and squeak is ha xx

It's Mashed Potato mixed with Cabbage and sometimes Carrot (Any leftover Veg basically) and fried in patties! It's yummy! X

Hey Guys, Quick update.. rediscovered fruit today!! so between breakfast and lunch I had 16pp.. Dinner was 9pp for bacon and cabbage.. First night in college and I had a purple snack for 3pp, 2 pieces of fruit and when I came home the bacon was roaring at me to butter a slice of brown soda, put the ham on, scraping of mustard and scoff it.. so of course.. I did!!! May I add that algebra is bloody hard!! My God.. First night in and I can see how so many people drop out already!!
Totals for today..
33/26 Dailies
7/49 Weeklies used
42/49 left for wedding!!!! oopsies!!!!
Earned 5 AP though.....
10AP in the bank this week :)

mmmmmm and do you just eat them on their own then?? xx

I normally have them at the Cafe as part of a Fried Breakfast with Scrambled/Fried Egg, Mushrooms & Tomatoes! X

Hey Guys, Quick update.. rediscovered fruit today!! so between breakfast and lunch I had 16pp.. Dinner was 9pp for bacon and cabbage.. First night in college and I had a purple snack for 3pp, 2 pieces of fruit and when I came home the bacon was roaring at me to butter a slice of brown soda, put the ham on, scraping of mustard and scoff it.. so of course.. I did!!! May I add that algebra is bloody hard!! My God.. First night in and I can see how so many people drop out already!!
Totals for today..
33/26 Dailies
7/49 Weeklies used
42/49 left for wedding!!!! oopsies!!!!
Earned 5 AP though.....
10AP in the bank this week :)

Fab Day :) If you're hungry then you must eat and 7 Weeklies isn't too bad to have used. Do u have any homework to do? X

Am.. I don't think so.. You boil a joint of bacon and add cabbage to that pot and boil potatoes in a separate pot.. It's a pure rainy day Irish dinner xx

Going to have this myself some day this week just bought cabbage yesterday its been ages since i have had it must be the weather :)

You still have plenty of weeklies left so hopefully you will be ok for the wedding with your dailies too

I normally have them at the Cafe as part of a Fried Breakfast with Scrambled/Fried Egg, Mushrooms & Tomatoes! X

Fab Day :) If you're hungry then you must eat and 7 Weeklies isn't too bad to have used. Do u have any homework to do? X

Yeah a bit... This is a really hard module!! 2 night study starting Friday night!! Going running with the club later so will prob earn more than 5ap hopefully ha.. Just eaten 3 biscuits so need to earn them ha.. Just ate them without even looking!! Chocolate digestives n all!!! Bah humbug!! Looking at 7pp aren't i?? :( xx

Back