House of Horrors

Going to have this myself some day this week just bought cabbage yesterday its been ages since i have had it must be the weather :)

You still have plenty of weeklies left so hopefully you will be ok for the wedding with your dailies too

Yeah but I was supposed to keep them for the wedding haha.. But in fairness I won't be slugging massive cans of cider haha.. I'm gonna make sensible choices with the menu, drink wise I'm not too sure what to have.. I doubt they would do a low cal wine... Full wine may blow the head off me.. Cider, not very ladylike.. Vodka, blows my head... I want to have a few sociables but remain in my full senses but have a drink to calm my nerves..... xx

So today, brekkie was 6pp, lunch was 7pp, snacks 9pp.. (Chocolate digestives and a yoghurt.. Oh and some fruit ha) 4pp left for dinner hahahaha aren't I such a clever one xx

Yeah a bit... This is a really hard module!! 2 night study starting Friday night!! Going running with the club later so will prob earn more than 5ap hopefully ha.. Just eaten 3 biscuits so need to earn them ha.. Just ate them without even looking!! Chocolate digestives n all!!! Bah humbug!! Looking at 7pp aren't i?? :( xx

Spot on! You're getting the hang of this ;-) x

So today, brekkie was 6pp, lunch was 7pp, snacks 9pp.. (Chocolate digestives and a yoghurt.. Oh and some fruit ha) 4pp left for dinner hahahaha aren't I such a clever one xx

I'd be having WW Soup and Melba Toast if I had 4pp left for dinner :) x

Sounds like you're going to have an imaginative dinner with 4pp!

Is the wedding Saturday? Is it the whole day? How about white wine spritzers in a long glass, classy & boozy! Whose wedding??

Spot on! You're getting the hang of this ;-) x

I'd be having WW Soup and Melba Toast if I had 4pp left for dinner :) x

Aaaam I had a bacon n cabbage dinner.. 8pp.. Haha I was starving when I came in after running.. It was there on a plate for me :) xx

Sounds like you're going to have an imaginative dinner with 4pp!

Is the wedding Saturday? Is it the whole day? How about white wine spritzers in a long glass, classy & boozy! Whose wedding??

MHD bacon n cabbage for 8pp.. Only 4 over, not that bad!!
Oh stop Hannah, I've not worn heels since at least march and have been promising myself I'll wear them each evening this week.. Today is Thursday and I'm currently in bed so you can pretty much guess where this is going!!!
I was thinking wine, water, wine, water!! But white wine spritzer is a great idea!!! Will it work out more or less than a pub measure?! What if they give like wine and a side order of 7up.. Would I be like a right bag asking for a diet 7up?? I know it's only Thursday but I literally have it all played out in my head!!!!! It's a friend of Pa's who lives in wales but is home to be married so I don't know him... I know like 6 people going but prob won't be sitting near any of them ha... Last wedding we were at was my friend and I was cool out cos I knew everybody.. Now I know how he felt xx

Ah you'll soon get chatting to people, everyone's always sociable & happy at weddings! Well ok not everyone but most people!! I have soda in my spritzer, I find lemonade too sweet. They serve a regular pub glass of wine (175ml here) in a long glass topped with soda/lemonade. I say 175ml here as though I live in a different country but if don't know if you're in Northern or republic! You are Irish right?? Or have I got that totally wrong!!!

4pp over is fine, and with all the exercise, even if you don't usually use your AP's they're there I'd you need them!

Right tomorrow you need to practice in those shoes, no matter what!! When the dancing starts kick them off, most people do!

Ah you'll soon get chatting to people, everyone's always sociable & happy at weddings! Well ok not everyone but most people!! I have soda in my spritzer, I find lemonade too sweet. They serve a regular pub glass of wine (175ml here) in a long glass topped with soda/lemonade. I say 175ml here as though I live in a different country but if don't know if you're in Northern or republic! You are Irish right?? Or have I got that totally wrong!!!

4pp over is fine, and with all the exercise, even if you don't usually use your AP's they're there I'd you need them!

Right tomorrow you need to practice in those shoes, no matter what!! When the dancing starts kick them off, most people do!

Yeah I'm in the republic ha.. I'm just gonna have to do a bit of trying and testing so :) looking forward to it now.. I feel so gammy in high shoes.. I feel like Mrs Brown with stones in her shoes ha.. Should I wear the wedding shoes tomorrow evening or just a pair of heels with straps?! They might stay on longer if I have to undo the straps?? Like.. More than down the stairs and into the kitchen ha xx

You did well to only go over by 4pp Jo :) Me and High Heels aren't a good match either, I'm far too clumsy! X

You did well to only go over by 4pp Jo :) Me and High Heels aren't a good match either, I'm far too clumsy! X

Yeah I didn't do too bad to be fair.. Dinner today I'm gonna make spag Bol I think for the lads but only have 6pp left as had a lunch and a brunch.. Don't wanna go over by too much.. Any suggestions.. Thinking chicken and veg for 5pp xx

Yeah I didn't do too bad to be fair.. Dinner today I'm gonna make spag Bol I think for the lads but only have 6pp left as had a lunch and a brunch.. Don't wanna go over by too much.. Any suggestions.. Thinking chicken and veg for 5pp xx

Sounds like a plan :) Will be filling too and 1pp left! X

EDIT-How was the Wedding Sweetie? Hope your Feet held up in the Heels! X

Last edited:
Hope you had/have a good time at the wedding :)

I am always starving when I get home from uni. All that brain power being used makes you hungry :p

Ooo! Algebra, glad I'm not doing that any more lol!

Hope you had a good day at the wedding, my shoes usually come off as soon as the lights go down lol! I love heels but they don't love me, or my knees at least lol! That's what you get for wearing silly shoes in your teens, bad knees in your 40's :dooney:

Just out of meeting, will update later but after 2 whole days of alcohol I had a loss!!!! Nay only have been half a pound but it was still a loss!!! Thrilled :) xx

Just out of meeting, will update later but after 2 whole days of alcohol I had a loss!!!! Nay only have been half a pound but it was still a loss!!! Thrilled :) xx

Whoop Whoop Jo Jo! Well Done Sweetie :) x

Back