House of Horrors

So today I had my porridge for Brekkie 4pp.. Mid morning was an apple, ww yoghurt and an alpen bar 3pp.. Lunch was my leftover salad which after all was edible 6pp.. And a granola bar 2pp... So for dinner I have 9pp.. Also walked and earned 4AP.. And no ciggies either today :) xx

So today I had my porridge for Brekkie 4pp.. Mid morning was an apple, ww yoghurt and an alpen bar 3pp.. Lunch was my leftover salad which after all was edible 6pp.. And a granola bar 2pp... So for dinner I have 9pp.. Also walked and earned 4AP.. And no ciggies either today :) xx

Fab Day Jo :) You're doing well! Im glad that the Salad was ok, you didn't fancy eating it tomorrow then ;-) x PS-Well Done on no cigs, your lungs will definitely be happy! X

Fab Day Jo :) You're doing well! Im glad that the Salad was ok, you didn't fancy eating it tomorrow then ;-) x PS-Well Done on no cigs, your lungs will definitely be happy! X

They sure will.. Feel really in control this week Serena.. I find that regular updates keep me on track :) xx

Dinner was nom!! First dinner I've cooked in about 2 weeks and actually made an effort.. Rosemary mash, beef with bay leaves, onions, oregano and basil.. Brussels sprouts, green beans and gravy!!! Well worth 9pp... It was delish!!
Was to go library at 10am but getting grinds at 4pm so won't go library now.. Getting hair done at 12.30pm.. Prob won't have time to do the shopping... Ill do it Sunday morning instead.. Must make my meal plan for the week :) xx

Ww Jaffa cake bar 2pp and 2 custard creams 3pp.. 33 weeklies left yaaaaaay :) happy out xx

Whoop u have loads left! What u planning with them over next few days xx

Am no idea actually, goin out Sun nite so will prob spend them on drink.. Bulmers lite is 3pp a bottle, 11 bottles?? Hahaha xx

Lol go on lass!! ;-) xx

I'm glad that Minis is helping you out Jo, is it like you're being spied on ;-) Your Din Dins sounded amazing, can't believe you got all of that for 9pp! What's going onto yr Meal Plan for the upcoming week? Hope u enjoy your Saturday, what are u getting done to your hair? X

I'm glad that Minis is helping you out Jo, is it like you're being spied on ;-) Your Din Dins sounded amazing, can't believe you got all of that for 9pp! What's going onto yr Meal Plan for the upcoming week? Hope u enjoy your Saturday, what are u getting done to your hair? X

Thanks :) had my friend do my groceries for me this week so didn't get into meal plans as much as I would have liked.. Got my roots done, eyebrows n bikini done :) had a busy enough but relaxing day xx

Hey ladies, today was pretty busy.. Didn't get my brekkie until 2pm.. Had boiled egg & soldiers 6pp :) dinner was 10pp of salsa chicken drumsticks and oven chips and I've just eaten my lunch.. A nom salad sandwich lf coleslaw lettuce red onion ham and cheese 10pp.. Contemplating a packet of walkers baked.. Not very hungry though and would only be wasting weeklies.. May go for a bottle of bulmers light soon :) xx

Thanks :) had my friend do my groceries for me this week so didn't get into meal plans as much as I would have liked.. Got my roots done, eyebrows n bikini done :) had a busy enough but relaxing day xx

You're prepped and ready for action in all areas ;-) x

Hey ladies, today was pretty busy.. Didn't get my brekkie until 2pm.. Had boiled egg & soldiers 6pp :) dinner was 10pp of salsa chicken drumsticks and oven chips and I've just eaten my lunch.. A nom salad sandwich lf coleslaw lettuce red onion ham and cheese 10pp.. Contemplating a packet of walkers baked.. Not very hungry though and would only be wasting weeklies.. May go for a bottle of bulmers light soon :) xx

I've not had Boiled Egg and Soldiers in AGES! Never something I think of making! X

Does food you consume while intoxicated still count???

Nope ;-) its the same as licking out the cake bowl and eating the broken biscuit when putting them in the tin ;-) x

I've not had Boiled Egg and Soldiers in AGES! Never something I think of making! X

Nope ;-) its the same as licking out the cake bowl and eating the broken biscuit when putting them in the tin ;-) x

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!! So I only used 12 weeklies on alcohol last night hahaha xx

We have chickens out the back so they're a regularity here... Have a whole chicken out for dinner today, what will I do with it?? Actually have a longing for roasties.. There's a great recipe in my ww book, you just spray them with fry lite and sprinkle semolina on them xx

Mmmmm Roasties! Garlic and Rosemary are probably my favourite! X

Back