House of Horrors

Ha ha!! PP or AP for your body paint!! It'll probably equalise!! Hope you had a good laugh at the party & good restraint on snacks! Enjoy today :)

Had a good enough day.. He broke out on the beer Friday and Saturday night so as you can guess he was pretty sick all day!! I coulda done with him by my side as am still not at right hormone levels but ho hey!! Felt slightly like an ass halfways thru the day as his family is quite large and they were all catching up with each other and as Pa was too sick to make adult conversation I felt like a right tool but I kinda felt myself getting a bit overwhelmed and stopped myself.. I had arrived late, hungry.. And everybody had eaten so I just didn't eat, felt like everybody was watching me.. On a normal day I'd be like sod um I'm hungry but still being a bit low today I didn't eat at all. Looking back I get cranky when I'm hungry normally ha so bad idea anyway.. So anyway I decided to go sit with the kids.. Had a good time then, wasn't half as bad as it could have been, glad I moved to the kids section before I got upset... It was an ok day but look, I'm still the newbie in the family even though I know them a while they are all married/ together/ know each other at least 5 years so they are always gonna talk about people I don't know unless I start going to absolutely everything they do haha.. Joys of a relationship?! xxx

So today food wise I was pretty good.. Had no choice really due to awkwardness and silliness on my part.. Breakfast was eggs and toast 6p
Lunch was sandwich 7pp
Dinner was chicken 4pp
Snacks were a biscuit, plain bread roll, toast 9pp

Not too bad really considering xx

Shame it didn't go so well, but you did well to get yourself cheered up by playing with the kids & not getting obviously upset in front of them! I've been with my husband 10yrs & he's Dutch....although I know his immediate family really well so much of my time is spent listening to them ramble on in dutch, mostly it's fine but sometimes I do get a bit upset, it's natural I think! Or female!! Sounds like you've still loads of weeklies left though - have a mars bar!!!

That's not bad at all.. Are they deep fried or how are they cooked?? Will you be able to stay within your 26 each day then do you think? 14lbs is well doable by Xmas isn't it!! I'd say you will be even down more than 14 if you put your head down..
Had a good enough day, had 27 all day!! Not bad at all.. I ate hardly anything at Pa's.. Really because I was late and wasn't gonna stuff my face on my own haha.. Great suppressant though xx

The fish is deep fried I think :( yeah I always stay within my 26 during the week if things ever go wrong it's cos of alcohol at the weekend lol. That's fab u didn't eat too much social events are tempting to go all out! Xx

Shame it didn't go so well, but you did well to get yourself cheered up by playing with the kids & not getting obviously upset in front of them! I've been with my husband 10yrs & he's Dutch....although I know his immediate family really well so much of my time is spent listening to them ramble on in dutch, mostly it's fine but sometimes I do get a bit upset, it's natural I think! Or female!! Sounds like you've still loads of weeklies left though - have a mars bar!!!

Haha don't think I could stomach one.. Since I've been on this I mentally track everything haha.. Might have a ww bar if I'm stuck in a while.. Ha wish you told me that earlier and I coulda had a right giggle to myself imagining them all rambling in Dutch.. Dressed in Dutch esque clothes ha.. Next time!!
That must be tough though.. Well when you're feeling a bit soft anyway.. Normally stuff like that is easy ignore isn't it.. Women!!! Haha it can be tough at times can't it.. We really are wired all wrong aren't we haha xx

The fish is deep fried I think :( yeah I always stay within my 26 during the week if things ever go wrong it's cos of alcohol at the weekend lol. That's fab u didn't eat too much social events are tempting to go all out! Xx

Yeah I had 2 social enough events this weekend and still have 20 something weeklies plus 20 something activities that I have banked xx

Found you! Just read through your entire thread haha!

Your house does sound quite mental. Bless your mum- though if she's lost 4st on WW but doesn't point anything she must be doing something right!

I saw you made a pizza out of wrap, i've got some in the cupboard so that'll be my lunch :D love a good DIY pizza.

I don't understand how men can eat whatever they want and not gain weight! Since being with my boyfriend I've gained 2 stone (in 1 year! Shocking!) and he's stayed exactly the same! One lunch time he had a burger from burger king so I worked out the points and it was 25! For one burger! Crazy.

Congrats on your losses so far, fingers crossed for tonight for both of us!

I'm like you, an emotional eater. I literally cannot have any naughties in the house or I end up eating them all in one go :(

Found you! Just read through your entire thread haha!

Your house does sound quite mental. Bless your mum- though if she's lost 4st on WW but doesn't point anything she must be doing something right!

I saw you made a pizza out of wrap, i've got some in the cupboard so that'll be my lunch :D love a good DIY pizza.

I don't understand how men can eat whatever they want and not gain weight! Since being with my boyfriend I've gained 2 stone (in 1 year! Shocking!) and he's stayed exactly the same! One lunch time he had a burger from burger king so I worked out the points and it was 25! For one burger! Crazy.

Congrats on your losses so far, fingers crossed for tonight for both of us!

I'm like you, an emotional eater. I literally cannot have any naughties in the house or I end up eating them all in one go :(

Haha thanks!! It's a mad house and sometimes I just wanna go live next door!!! Yeah but my mam never tires of spuds, meat and veg! She was rared on the stuff!! :)
Have you ever made quesadillas?! They are like a wrap sandwich made in the frying pan.. Lo cal spray obvs ha!! Waaaaay nicer than the pizza as I found it too tomatoey..
Best of luck for later :) xx

Had a quick google- so you just put it all in the wrap, fold it up and fry it? How do you make sure it doesn't fall open? Everytime I do a wrap it just falls open again unless I wrap it in foil and stick it in the oven!

Had a quick google- so you just put it all in the wrap, fold it up and fry it? How do you make sure it doesn't fall open? Everytime I do a wrap it just falls open again unless I wrap it in foil and stick it in the oven!

No you use 2 wraps and make like a sandwich.. will I put it up for you? xx

Fantastic! Well done.

Back