House of Horrors

Well done Jo that's awesome, especially after a boozy weekend. Hope it was a good one :)

Very boozy weekend!!! Drank bulmers lite and a few glasses of wine Saturday.. Genuinely must have had 18 drinks... Last night then I drank 6 or 7 captain Morgan with low sugar squash!! Waaaay better than my normal bloaty cans of cider ha... Getting there as alcohol was a massive issue for me!! Wedding was a great day even if Pa got overly drunk haha.. He tends to get excited at times... How was your weekend xx

Thank you honey!! I'm delighted, onwards and downwards!! How was your weekend?! xx

Onwards and Downwards Indeed! Weekend was good thank you, Weeklies are fast disappearing tho!!! X

Weddings are the time to get over excited though! I always don& drink too much, they've been my favourite social event since always!!!

Weddings are the time to get over excited though! I always don& drink too much, they've been my favourite social event since always!!!

Hahaha noooooo I couldn't!!! I would drink a bit alright but if I felt myself getting sloppy I'd stop!! Hate being a wobbly drunk!! Haha they are great fun in fairness xx

Why, what did ya do?? I'm half afraid to go to your thread as I've not been on since Friday!!!! xx

You'll probably have Triple Digit Pages to catch up on!!! Went to see Bananas in Pyjamas Live and for an Epic Toby Carvery afterwards! Sunday I had a massive Bake-A-Thon and Cook-A-Thon! Yesterday was usual Manic Mondau!!!

Better update before it's too late..... Brekkie 6pp.. Lunch 8pp... Dinner 10pp... Piece yorkie bar, 2pp???? 2 digestives, 3pp?? Half bread roll and butter 3pp...
32/ 26 dailies
43/49 weeklies left

Better update before it's too late..... Brekkie 6pp.. Lunch 8pp... Dinner 10pp... Piece yorkie bar, 2pp???? 2 digestives, 3pp?? Half bread roll and butter 3pp...
32/ 26 dailies
43/49 weeklies left

One Piece of Yorkie is indeed 2pp :) but 2 Digestives is 4pp :-( Hope u don't mind me saying, just know I'd be annoyed if I tracked wrong! X

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time at the wedding and way to go on the loss :party0011:

One Piece of Yorkie is indeed 2pp :) but 2 Digestives is 4pp :-( Hope u don't mind me saying, just know I'd be annoyed if I tracked wrong! X

Not at all.. That's what the ???'s were for.. I'm getting rusty ha... Can't believe 1 piece of yorkie is 2pp though!!! xx

Thanks... How was your week?! Aiming to get back on track this week xx

Pretty good, lost a lb so it's still coming off and as long as it is, I'll be happy :) Definitely back in the zone this week :)

Not at all.. That's what the ???'s were for.. I'm getting rusty ha... Can't believe 1 piece of yorkie is 2pp though!!! xx
For Future Reference you can have 2 Bits for 3pp ;-) x PS-I have to have Gravy on everything too lol x

For Future Reference you can have 2 Bits for 3pp ;-) x PS-I have to have Gravy on everything too lol x

Wish I'd known that yesterday ha!!! Ooooh I love the knorr savoury gravy!! It's just divine!!! You'll be glad to know I'm on my second piece of fruit today :) xx

Hey guys, I did kinda neglect my minis the last few days!!! Had a fairly good day yesterday, after I tracked and realised I was going overboard I reeled myself in and only went a bit into my weeklies... Have been smoking a couple of cigarettes since the wedding which is really stupid as I'm running a mini marathon on Saturday.. Just back from a run now and sound like an old hag!!! Anybody that knows me really well knows I only smoke when I'm bothered... And I was bothered by a few things in my relationship.. I had gotten a bit needy.. Which is defo not me either.. So I pulled back a bit... And last nite Pa asked me to move in with him!!!! Won't be until next year as I need to organise my new car and build up my 'running away' money before I make any moves!!! So I can safely wholeheartedly say my head is back in the game.. My head, my heart, my relationship and my weight loss are all back in sync!!! :) :) :) xxx

Back