House of Horrors

Sounds lovely or skip the walk and get another form of exercise ;-) x

Horizontal Jogging?!?! Haha

Mmmmmm Yorkie! Hope your Tummy feels better soon, seems like its the week for sore tummies!!! X

I know!!!! Need to drink more water anyway!! How was bowling xx

Lunch was a bit of a disaster, tasty but a disaster all the same!! Boss still a bit sick and wanted hot food for lunch, we went to a greasy spoon... I had a brown roll with coleslaw, chicken, peppers, tomato and cheese toasted.. It was delish.. I'm thinking in and around 10pp.. Bit higher than my 4pp salad I had made already.. Have chicken stir fry with noodles for dinner.. What will I do with the salad?? xx

I know!!!! Need to drink more water anyway!! How was bowling xx

Bowling was fun thank you :) Will update my thread in a min. X

Lunch was a bit of a disaster, tasty but a disaster all the same!! Boss still a bit sick and wanted hot food for lunch, we went to a greasy spoon... I had a brown roll with coleslaw, chicken, peppers, tomato and cheese toasted.. It was delish.. I'm thinking in and around 10pp.. Bit higher than my 4pp salad I had made already.. Have chicken stir fry with noodles for dinner.. What will I do with the salad?? xx

Your Lunch sounds yummy ;-) Id say 10pp is about right, 4pp for Roll. 2pp for Coleslaw, 2pp for Chicken and 2pp for Cheese. Yummy! Can you not use the Salad for tomorrow's lunch? OR have the Salad for Dinner and use the Stirfry etc for Lunch tomorrow. X

Bowling was fun thank you :) Will update my thread in a min. X

Your Lunch sounds yummy ;-) Id say 10pp is about right, 4pp for Roll. 2pp for Coleslaw, 2pp for Chicken and 2pp for Cheese. Yummy! Can you not use the Salad for tomorrow's lunch? OR have the Salad for Dinner and use the Stirfry etc for Lunch tomorrow. X

And if I end up eating out again tomorrow cos 'it's Friday' ill cry more if I have to waste a stir fry over a salad haha.. The salad will keep until tomorrow won't it? It's in a sealed container.. xx

And if I end up eating out again tomorrow cos 'it's Friday' ill cry more if I have to waste a stir fry over a salad haha.. The salad will keep until tomorrow won't it? It's in a sealed container.. xx

Course it will, Kebab Shops keep their salad for about 6 months lol x

Dinner turned out to be 8pp... Chicken noodle stir fry with loads of veg...
Brekkie 4pp
Yorkie 3pp
Lunch 10pp
Dinner 8pp
Yoghurt 2pp
27/26 dailies used

Dinner turned out to be 8pp... Chicken noodle stir fry with loads of veg...
Brekkie 4pp
Yorkie 3pp
Lunch 10pp
Dinner 8pp
Yoghurt 2pp
27/26 dailies used

Loads of food there for 27pp :) Well Done Sweetie! X

Loads of food there for 27pp :) Well Done Sweetie! X

Yeah and if i had eaten my salad i'd still have loads left.. oh well.. and i'm feeling pretty satisfied today, normally at this time im eyeing up the biscuit tin, ww bars, anything else i can have.. fairly happy that I still have 38 weeklies left, have earned 5AP this week as have only been walking in the evenings.. its pretty miserable here, i'm supposed to be at running club tonight but dont want to go, will walk instead.. my running mojo hasnt yet returned as i'm half afraid over the damage i was doing smoking the last few weeks... none today either may I add :) :) it will come back over the weekend hopefully, maybe sun morning i'll head out.. xx

Yeah and if i had eaten my salad i'd still have loads left.. oh well.. and i'm feeling pretty satisfied today, normally at this time im eyeing up the biscuit tin, ww bars, anything else i can have.. fairly happy that I still have 38 weeklies left, have earned 5AP this week as have only been walking in the evenings.. its pretty miserable here, i'm supposed to be at running club tonight but dont want to go, will walk instead.. my running mojo hasnt yet returned as i'm half afraid over the damage i was doing smoking the last few weeks... none today either may I add :) :) it will come back over the weekend hopefully, maybe sun morning i'll head out.. xx

I think you're doing really well Jo, honestly I do. You've had your not Smoking to deal with, the awful weather and you've handled it all in your stride. I think you will get a very good result at WI if you carry on at this pace. Well Done Sweetie.x

I think you're doing really well Jo, honestly I do. You've had your not Smoking to deal with, the awful weather and you've handled it all in your stride. I think you will get a very good result at WI if you carry on at this pace. Well Done Sweetie.x

When I'm good i'm very good Serena!! Like us all I suppose.. My WI wont be on monday this week so I'll have to make an extra effort and travel a further 5 miles to get to a tuesday meeting with my leader.. A bit nervous about the extra day... is that good or bad that I have an extra day? xx

When I'm good i'm very good Serena!! Like us all I suppose.. My WI wont be on monday this week so I'll have to make an extra effort and travel a further 5 miles to get to a tuesday meeting with my leader.. A bit nervous about the extra day... is that good or bad that I have an extra day? xx

But when you're bad, you're really bad ;-) I think it might be good this week as you have an extra day, maybe not so good next week when u have a day less ;-) x

But when you're bad, you're really bad ;-) I think it might be good this week as you have an extra day, maybe not so good next week when u have a day less ;-) x

Didn't think of that!!! Just have to be extra good the following week I suppose :) was to have 2 nights out this weekend.. Am now only having one and am quite pleased with it.. An extra day to cook/ study and one less day to be hungover/ eat crap :) xx

Didn't think of that!!! Just have to be extra good the following week I suppose :) was to have 2 nights out this weekend.. Am now only having one and am quite pleased with it.. An extra day to cook/ study and one less day to be hungover/ eat crap :) xx

Never have u been so glad for one less night out ;-) x

I think I definitely am! Hope u have a good day Jo and finally get to eat the salad ;-) x

Have it in the bag ready to go!! Have beef steak left out for dinner this eve, mam has offered to cook them but she does them in the oven and I prefer grill.. I know this makes no difference to you but just can't make my mind up xx

Have it in the bag ready to go!! Have beef steak left out for dinner this eve, mam has offered to cook them but she does them in the oven and I prefer grill.. I know this makes no difference to you but just can't make my mind up xx

I think they are more tender in the oven the gril can make them abit tough or they do when i make them.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back