How about a competition?

oh no is it too late for me to join, i was meant to post earlier but completly side tracked. I'd love to be a butterfly please if there's room

xx

Yes still room Sparklebug! :)

I'm glad the teams are filling up :) (I'm already in snowflake, just need to sort out my signature image still!)

I think.... thats all the teams full now with Kamwendo isnt it?

Linda wants to join fairy so thats Fairy full

Determind to lose said she didnt mind which team so if she does to Feather thats feather full as well :)

sparklebug's siggy isn't sparkling :( t'isn't fair :8855:

OK, WOW! I think we are ready to start!

I think it will be easier if team members PM their captains with their current weights - If you only weigh in once a week, just use your last WI! When Team captains have received all the stats, they can post the individual and COMBINED weight of the team on here. That way we only have 4 posts rather than 20!

Unless anyone would like to change it, then we will weigh in for the results on JULY 3RD
The team with the biggest weight loss wins, and the individual with the biggest loss will also win.
(Suggestions for doable prizes online appreciated!)

GOOD LUCK and let the competition begin!!!!!!!
:party0019:

sounds like a good idea to me!

appart from none of my members can recieve pms! lol

just sent my starting weight to sammy, whoo hoo, let's get motivated :bliss:

aw, sorry Melinaki, we're full now :( If 3 more people ask to join though, perhaps we could add to the teams? though those joining late would be less likely to win the individual loss prize.

Ria, did you sort out your PMs?

no hun, says the members i want to pm cannot recieve them. I know that you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can use your pms so im guess they dont have it yet

no hun, says the members i want to pm cannot recieve them. I know that you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can use your pms so im guess they dont have it yet

My team has its own message thread on the forum, can you do the same to talk to the members of team feather? :)

thats annoying :(
I noticed that the others have set up their own thread, perhaps you could do the same and have your members post their stats there? Very welcome to use this one of course, I was just thinking It would be nice to stop it getting so big that it's a nightmare to read back through :)

Sorry that was me I just set it up so my team could talk to each other and support or moan at each other!!! Assumed we would still have a central thread for weigh ins etc
:break_diet::cry:

Nattyclare, I think Izzywizz is saying your idea was a good one :)

Absolutely natty - it's a GREAT idea :D I meant it was annoying that Ria was having trouble sending PMs :D

Back