How about a competition?

yeah ill start a thread guy :)

has anybody tried to do a ticker yet? I tried to do one with combined start weight and it told me that the ticker could only show a goal to lose up to 100lb so wouldnt let me go any further :8855: :8855:

Any ideas?????

Mine let me go over 100lbs, but then i changed it to just show this months targets, how were you trying to set the ticker up? Using what weights?

I wanted to start with overall combined weight and just take off lost weight each week which obviously I cant do because as a team we didn't want to set target losses but think we will have to set it at 60 lbs or something just to do a ticker!

Ok, here are the stats for team fairy:

Izzy: 13st 6lbs
Gizmo: 15st
Maybe baby: 13st 8lb
Madamelaminx: 15st 12.5lbs
Linda: 14st 10lbs

Thats a combined weight of 59st 8.5lbs!

GO TEAM FAIRY!! :D

Here are Team Snowflake's stats:

Natalie: 185lb
Rigby: 176lb
Motherof2: 187lb
Queenofthedamned: 307lb
Maynie: 251lb

Thats a grand total of 1106 lb!!!

Go Team Snowflake :D

and good luck to all the other teams :)

Butterflies team states are

Me 215.5lbs
Jenny 252lbs
Kirsty 178.4lbs
Sparkle 229lbs
Seasons 181lbs

Total 1055.9lbs

As a team we are aiming to lose 57lbs until the next weigh in.

:) Good luck everyone

So are we all going to have an indiviual team thread for support, discussion and chit chat? Because it might prove abit difficult and time consuming to read through pages and pages of posts to see how everyone is doing.

If we do, maybe we could use this thread to show weekly weigh-ins, total weight loss for each team, share tips and experiences etc.

What does everyone else think??

xx

yep, lets just use this one for the final weigh in and any general questions or important info anyone has, otherwise use the individual team threads :)

Just a thought ....and I don't know whether it's viable or would cause confusion but would it be worth doing overall team inch loss as well? Just in case some have plateaued and feel they are letting the team down as they aren't losing weight?

What do we think?

:D

Hope everyone's enjoying the good the good weather and having a nice weekend :)

xx

I don't see why not, but does everyone measure? I know I don't, but am happy to if others want to do this... :)

That's a good point, I don't either (I find it depressing!!!)
Perhaps we will see if we get any other responses and go from there?

Just don't want anyone feeling disheartened!

:D

I don't normally but I'm happy to start measuring for the challenge :) If some people don't want to do it we could just add it to our own team thread? It would be another extra little challenge to ourselves anyway, even if we're not counting it for the competition :)

i still only have 3 weights, cant contact my other 2 members :(

Ria that is a shame, don't really know what to suggest, you can only hope they read the threads, surprised they haven't been keeping an eye on them....maybe they are away????

x

Ria - it looks like you can leave a message on nicolaanns visitor page ( assume that's one of them ) :)

and detemined to lose has a blog that you can comment on lol, if that helps

x

Back