How about a LL girlie night tomorrow?!

hi ff - not sure about next Sund night as may be playing tennis in evening - if I'm doing pamper night I want the whole evening!! will let you know though!

I'm finding shake and bar flavours fine - I like most of them but can't stand Thai chilli, although others in the class like it and don't like different flavours - we've all got our own tastes. I'm also used to drinking quite a bit of water as I'd got into that (one!!) good habit before hand, but obviously I've upped my intake now and I realise that its the drinkging loads of water that makes the difference.

The bars are really handy for me during the week at work - so easy to have and I'm out and about a bit during work so no hassle. If I haven't had a bar during the day I really enjoy it in the evening and sometimes make some of the suggestions from the recipe sheet.

everyone is different taking to it, but I know that a positive attitude helps -and its really clear that you've got that already! I wouldn't worry about your not cutting out carbs too much - you'll not be having them for 100 days so enjoy some now!! Maybe others will think differently to me but there you go!

you ready for skiing?

Thanks for that! See new user name - how quick are they (thanks adminy pepys!!)!! Just have to remember who I am now LOL!! I'm not worries about the carb cutdown as (a) expensive & (b) as you say wont be having them later plus on hols there will be food that is def not in the carb cutdown so no point endiring constant headache for nowt! Have a good day tom & keep up the good work! Feel free to pm if you want more private chat or in need of encouragement.

love the new name - good on you!!! It will also mean that when you start for real you're just using that one. fab admin support here too - they really are superb.

logging off now, but will let you know how tomorrow night goes!
N-M:D

hi
just updated on Jan LL starters site - I lost 8.5lbs and am so thrilled - couldn't believe it!!!! it definitely pays to hang in there and even if you have a rubbish weight loss (or gain) one week you make up for it the next.

we also had a measure check tonight - 2 ins off bust, 3 ins off waist and 2 ins off hips so I really am thrilled. thanks for all your support. It's the clothes I'm feeling it on and the compliments from others that are making the difference - I love it!! I'm already considering lowering my target - but will wait and see as I don't think I will have ever been that light!

can't wait for you to start too ISoM - you'll just be a star, espec when you're so positive about it already.

away to celebrate with an LL choc muffin!!:D

wow thats fab news! Well done & def right decision to wait until you're a bit lower to decide on lowering target! You may get despondent & be happy with weight loss at the target you've set & best not to go overboard! Am just back from long day at work so pooped & off to bed! Had various negative comments re ll from "outsiders" today so good to see some encouraging stuff! Feel very chuffed for you!! Have you posted befroe & after photos?!!

Hoep you doing OK new me? Am off for an early night as can hardly keep my eyes open but should catch up tomorrow! Have a good day tom!

cheers ISoM - good to hear from you.
Had a bad day today, and its TOTM, but totally cheered up reading this site. Can't weight for you to start LL too and I know that you'll do well.

away to bed too - but will post over next few days.

When you say a bad day do you mean you ate or just struggling not to?!! Feeling less tired but had a couple of hours "off" (cleaned out turtles) this afternoon. Feeling impatient to start, esp when I see people loosing, although suspect that I will change my mind when I do!! Just realised that on my first day I will be travelling/away with work but will just have to go with it! Not sure how I'll manage the water on a plane though plus have a meeting which is really important so hope I dont feel too dire...hopefully the worst feelings will come after and I have a day off planned in advance which was good planning & should get me through!! Flipping typical! Hope your day was better today?

hi
bad day yesterday was a combination of bad day at work, feeling really tired and emotional at TOTM and for the first time during LL I felt I could have eaten some real food - but result, in that I didn't eat food! am really chuffed today as I would have been so annoyed at myself if I had done - and actually feel a lot better today.

what a difference a day makes!

your ice cream comments made me think of Saturday - I met friends for coffee at a coffee & ice cream place - and I just had coffee - wey hey! I didn't even want an ice-cream at all. (would not have been like that before LL!)

hi ISoM - am fine thanks. met pals today that I haven't seen since last year and they were so complimentary - things like that def keep me going.

weigh in tomorrow night and am expecting a really small loss - after such a fab loss last week. Seem to have got my head round this at the moment and know that its not each week loss to look at, but the total loss so far. (will see how I feel though if I have seveal weeks of small losses!!). Only 5lbs away from a 2 stone loss, so here's hoping that I can achieve that by 2 weeks time.

will report back tomorrow night! you must be so looking froward to your hol now - then the start of your LL!

ohh good luck tonight - let me know how you get on! Yes am looking forward to teh holiday (got tickets!) & my mu came to stay this weekend but excitement slightly marred by stress of greenhouse (see blog!) ...just realised that I need to get on & book things like transport etc as a busy could of weeks in work pre holiday! Look forwrd to seeing how much you loose BUT every ib is a bonus so dont feel despondent if its isnt mega - we always go up & down a bit! Will check in later to see how you're doing!

hi ISoM
only 1lb this week (see January LL starters thread) but really about it due to major loss last week. 24lbs in total and can't believe that!! Really feeling the difference and still quite positive - long may it last!

hope you enjoy preparing & packing for hol!

Hi there! Well done - a ib is a ib so in the right direction and you never know you may have a bigger loss next week! Plus you're nearly 1/2 way there! No thoughts of packing yet as been busy with work (only just in!) but must think about getting money etc as not long now!! Keep up the good work!

heloooooo...new me...you ok? Gone a bit quiet & hoping you're busy rather than in the pits of despair somewhere...

Back