HOW ARE YOU ALL??

scw3

Hi everybody...:devilangel:

I just thought I'd post this to see how everybody is doing?

We mainly post about our tough times rather than our good times... We also never really say "hay I feel great" ...

SO come on tell me - I feel fab and on top of the world!

Big hugs from me and to you who is a great person to respond. :bliss: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

I am feeling really good at the moment. The fact that today is the start of my 12th week is really amazing. I can't quite believe it! :)
5 st 7lbs lighter... woohoo

I am really wishing to make it to 6 stone in 12 weeks though! That would be COOL!!! :)

I am quite anxious about starting management, especially with my holiday less than a month away. I need to make sure I stay focussed whilst away!

Apart from that, everything is COOL and I have tomorrow off, so a nice long weekend!! What more could I want! YAY! :D:D:D:D

Tommeee

Your weight lose is fantastic... What an inspiration you are!

Come on bring it on!

Well have a fantastic day and enjoy the sunshine... Woohoo look at you!!!...

Well I kicked the old man out.....all details in my diary thread in lipotrim forum.....but it feels great.

Well i would just like to say hi, i am new to these forums, I am on Cambridge and am in my 11th week doing aam at the moment, i delayed it a week to fit in with family plans, I have lost 2 stone 7lbs so far and weigh again on Sat, i have also lost a staggering 31 inches from all over, so feeling great, not had many lows on this diet as i have found so many people on the forums both supportive and inspirational, they are great. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Well i would just like to say hi, i am new to these forums, I am on Cambridge and am in my 11th week doing aam at the moment, i delayed it a week to fit in with family plans, I have lost 2 stone 7lbs so far and weigh again on Sat, i have also lost a staggering 31 inches from all over, so feeling great, not had many lows on this diet as i have found so many people on the forums both supportive and inspirational, they are great. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Good luck with weigh in and WOW with the inches. Good to see more Cambridge people here. Must try out Arcades on here.

:)

I'm feeling great at the moment! I had my first Universal Contour wrap today and it was fantastic! Lost 10 inches overall!! My second wrap is next Thursday! :)

I'm at week 12 and I am so excited that I am nearing the end of Foundation. I am so proud of myself for getting this far. Time went by so quickly. I am sooo pleased with my weight loss and how I look (apart from my stomach - due to pregnancy and weight gain! :rolleyes:).

I'm feeling great at the moment! I had my first Universal Contour wrap today and it was fantastic! Lost 10 inches overall!! My second wrap is next Thursday! :)

I'm at week 12 and I am so excited that I am near the end of Foundation. I am so proud of myself for getting this far. Time went by so quickly. I am sooo pleased with my weight loss and my appearance, apart from my stomach - due to pregnancy and weight gain! :rolleyes:

And I'm another who's feeling really good at the moment. Have started back at aqua aerobics properly now and have been 3 times this week (including tonight). Am now sat here with that lovely very mild ache feeling which lets you know you've had a good work out.

Have been on two different 2 day training courses this week (last day of the second one tomorrow) - and during these I've sat with people as they've eaten the most gorgeous looking food. The place we're at today and tomorrow served 3 course meals with a choice of about 8 hot and cold puddings --- I sat there with my bar and felt great :)

Also I'm due to have a baby niece in the next few days and I can't wait ---- just wish the phone would ring to say she's here, I can't wait to cuddle her.

So Scw3 - how's your week been and how are you feeling?

Sonya - glad to hear that you're happy you've dumped your other half (((big hugs))) to you and well done for staying strong.

Cath

Here you go Janey, have a (((hug))) ---- hope your positive next week starts tomorrow :)

Cath

Despite poor losses I feel great! Had a meeting today & loads of people noticed how "slim" I was looking!! Plus have got through some pretty stressful situations recently without food and am even considering starting yoga next week. Life is good! Trying to not look at the overall as its still quite huge when I think how far I have to go so just gettin thrugh a day at a time. Greatest thing is that I've learned how 99% of people (here, family, friends & work) have been SOOO supportive & are SOOO rooting for me & proud of me! My mum can hardly ever have a conversation with me without crying about how proud she is of me!! Best of all I can feel the real me emerging and it feels great!

Cath - Just wanted to say really well done on getting through the courses and resisting 8 puddings! Enjoy that smug feeling... :D

Cheers Johnny - I even managed day 2 today .... had a little something extra today though - I had a bar, water and a peppermint tea!

Cath

Back