How are you target members doing out there?

014.jpgHere's the crate :)

And here's the wand 011.jpg

This year I've had a bit of a thing for vintage brooches as gifts - I've picked up some absolutely stunning ones on ebay for a song (or several songs lol) ... so tonight I really must make some gift boxes for them to go into

Bless you Jaffa ... I'm just a crafter lol, it's less talent (I see talent as being able to draw or paint or create music etc) and more just being a cheapskate who never buys anything if I can make it cheaper ;)

One pound on for me this week, but still in Target range for Christmas number 4, so, got to be happy with that!

Congratulations Ginlin that is a real achievement.
I am hoping to join you all next week only half a pound from my target

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Considering the tsunami of mince pies, chocolates and work 'do's' that threaten to engulf us all at this time of year I reckon we're all doing pretty darn well with less than a fortnight to go :D

Considering the tsunami of mince pies, chocolates and work 'do's' that threaten to engulf us all at this time of year I reckon we're all doing pretty darn well with less than a fortnight to go :D
Re the mince pies...I shifted myself out the bed at 8.30am this morning...yeah I know but that's early for ME!!...to make mince pies. I made 16.
5 to give my sister in law, 5 for her friend (we all went out for lunch) 2 for my neighbour (she's 86 and I really like her) to have with her morning coffee and 2 each for Joseph & I. Conclusion of the story...nil left!! :(

But none left is a good thing :D (and you can always make more ;) ) I've made mainly shortbread and freezer biscuits tonight - all safely tucked away in the freezer now.

Well I apparently made our local paper today ... and aged 18 years in the process LOL. What's really scary is that no-one looked at the accompanying photos and thought 'Hold on a minute, she surely can't be 67? We must have got that wrong - better just check' :rotflmao::rotflmao: That'll be my decision to embrace grey ;)

Thank you!
Well done for making the paper.
Have to say I kind if feel 'illegal' posting in here as I am not a target member yet

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Janet's right Jen - you're always welcome as far as I'm concerned :D

Yes Janet it's to do with my weight loss ... I've been named as SW's 'Luton Woman of the Year' apparently (first I've heard of it LOL). It must be a slow news week ;)

Back