How are you target members doing out there?

Just popping in to say hi, so that I'll be able to find this thread when I need it. I've been hovering around target for weeks but haven't made it yet! Hopefully by tomorrow week I'll be popping in to stay!

Just popping in to say hi, so that I'll be able to find this thread when I need it. I've been hovering around target for weeks but haven't made it yet! Hopefully by tomorrow week I'll be popping in to stay!
Good luck :)

Yes hoping you make it very soon!! :D I think the last few pounds can be go very slowly so just keep on...

Good luck! It took me weeks to lose the last few pounds, but I got there in the end and so will you!

I reached my 2 year anniversary of being at target this week!
:party0019:

I still weign at class once a month and the Consultant keeps telling me I can relax a little and have a few days off plan, but I know I can't, otherwise I'll end up back where I started! I do follow this thread with interest but know I could never be the kind of manintainer who is happy to have a splurge, a slight gain, then a 'reining in' period!
Back in 1996, I lost 7 stone with Rosemary Conley and once at target, was told I could relax the rules slightly. I allowed myself a little treat here and there and 3 years later I had regained the 7 stone and a couple more!

I reached my 2 year anniversary of being at target this week!
:party0019:

I still weign at class once a month and the Consultant keeps telling me I can relax a little and have a few days off plan, but I know I can't, otherwise I'll end up back where I started! I do follow this thread with interest but know I could never be the kind of manintainer who is happy to have a splurge, a slight gain, then a 'reining in' period!
Back in 1996, I lost 7 stone with Rosemary Conley and once at target, was told I could relax the rules slightly. I allowed myself a little treat here and there and 3 years later I had regained the 7 stone and a couple more!
I think you're extremely wise LardyLady as you've experimented in the past and have found out exactly what works for you! Congratulations on your 2nd Target anniversary and I can tell how determined you are to stay there! :winner:

Congratulations sus_murf and lardylady! I lost half a pound this week which means I am right at the bottom of my target range. I feel comfortable there because I don't have to worry too much if I have a meal out coming up or a birthday and so on. I think psychologically it helps me be less likely to have an "oh sod it" moment - even if I put on a couple of pounds I am still in target, and once the special event is over and I go back to normal meals the extra soon comes off again. I also enjoy the "treat" more because I don't feel guilty about it.

Back