How are you target members doing out there?

A pound off for me at weigh-in this week, so at the bottom of my target range. Today however I have done nothing but eat chocolate (the dangers of the staff room at Christmas)! Need to be strict for a few days now before the works "do" next Wednesday.

Lots of success on here well done everyone

1lb off for me this week despite the sampling of last weeks baking - it must be all the pre-Christmas rushing around because it certainly wasn't calorie counting or even sticking to plan for a couple of days. On Saturday I cooked a sample batch of 6 mince pies and ate the lot :rolleyes: - and this girls, is why I freeze them uncooked and only pop what I need in the oven.

Note to self ... don't cook 6 mince pies unless there are guests to eat them!

I can't wait to get my own scales! (they are on my Christmas list and I'm 100% certain Santa will bring them :) ) ... just to be able to monitor mid week will be fab.

During my journey it was definitely the SW weekly WI which kept me focused - I think if I'd have had scales at home at that point I would have been forever giving myself a 'treat' because the scales said I could afford to. Now I'm at target though it's a different matter - I need to be able to see a loss/gain faster than once a week so that I can counteract it within a day or two.

I'm not weighing in this week, as don't want to attend WI next week if out of target, so giving it a miss until either New Years week or the week after.

Hello I can officially join you now. Lost three pounds to get to target today. Now the hard work starts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back