How are you target members doing out there?

I'm late checking in thanks to a somewhat hectic week lol. I didn't go to group on Monday (thought I'd take advantage of a free week off seeing as I was on target last week ;) ) especially as my weight was all over the place thanks to the water weight losses! By last Friday I was down to 9 stone 2 again - a 9lb loss in 4 days. Utterly ridiculous, so I hoovered up all of the leftover Christmas food over last weekend and the beginning of this week and am now weighing 9 stone 8, so at bottom end of target (and with no oedema - yay! :)

So much for controlled maintaining - I am, as I always say, an all or nothing kind of person :8855:
Hi Molly, wondered where you'd got to!
Good for you having a last 'hoover' up...lol. My lots about disappeared here too!!
Hope you have a good week, with your back to normal eating!

Hi all, been lovely reading all your stories about being a target member.
I got to target 2 weigh ins before Christmas having lost 5st 9lbs in 15months. Although I'd lost weight before I'd never got this slim and thought I had to totally cracked....
But since then I've been away with work, had Christmas for the first 2 weeks then I've not been feeling great for a couple of weeks and last Monday I gained another lb putting me 1/2lb above my target zone.
No worries I thought I can get that off this week.
But then Wednesday I went totally off plan, (Tuesday, Wednesday I usually have a little treat) and ate how the old me used to eat. And now I'm pretty sure that tomorrow it'll be another gain.
The fat person in the back of my head says don't go to weigh in it won't matter. But I know that would be the start of a downward spiral which will result in me gaining it all back. And I don't want that at all! I will be going tomorrow, I need to get my head back in the game, I know I can do it, I had to a couple of times on my journey....
So I am going to set myself a target of losing 1lb a week for the next 7 weeks which will get me to the bottom of my target zone.

Hi Melonball,

Well done on getting to Target, and with such an amazing loss too!

Hope WI goes better than you think!

Welcome here Melonball and more congrats for how well you've done.
I'd say try not to fret too much...we all like to loosen up a little once we've reached target and why not, after all the hard work.
I try and get back to basics again for a while and trust it has the desired effect. I'm sure you will get everything under control again. Best wishes for your weigh in too. :bighug:

Feeling bit disheartened at moment, did SP for 3 days last week and had badish weekend and still lost 2lb, need 3lb off to get back into my target range so thought id try really hard this week.
My weigh in is Thurs and since last Thursday i have been angelic! Only syns i have had were on some ready made raviolli on Friday (9) and 2 croissants on saturday (14) other than that ive stuck religiously to SP and in fact all my plates have been 2/3 S food and 1/3 Protein, had eggs and chicken pieces as snacks (no yogurt as my mistake last week) and drinking water, tea and sugar free squash. Had my HEXA in milk each day and 2 x HEXB in alpen light bars or weetabix. Also been to gym 4 times this week which is fairly normal for me and got on my scales today (which usually match perfectly with the SW ones) and not even shifted 1lb!!!! Feel gutted as was sure all this being 100% on plan would get me my final 3lb. I know were not at Thursday yet but seeing that number has totally thrown me :sigh:

Hi guys ... and welcome Melonball :D

I missed WI on Monday this week due to work commitments, but weighed in at home at 1lb under target - so bang on target by group scales. I'm now playing around with doing 5 days (Mon to Fri) on 800 calories and then 2 days off (which if I'm honest are full on bingeing days). Scales showed 9 stone 7 last night (Tuesday) so I'm hoping this odd mixture of reverse 5:2 is going to work in terms of enabling me to 'bob' along within actual target range - it's certainly working better for me so far than anything else I've tried lol.

I didn't go to Group last Wednesday, as really felt that I could not cope with the disappointment of not getting back into Target range.

I am feeling more positive today, and have got my head around the fact that I never lost quickly on my journey to Target, so, realistically it is going to take me a good few weeks to lose the 3.5lbs I need too!

Claire hope the scales are kind to your tomorrow at weigh in. I too try to analyse it all and sometimes end up hoping for the best!

Molly buddy....2 days off plan....sounds like you've joined the gang!! Lol. As long as you can pull it back that's all that matters.

Lynne, glad you're feeling alright about going to group today and maybe you'll be surprised!

I got to target last February and have kept it off but been at the upper end of it most of the time.
Got all motivated and actually dropped it by half a stone and got to it last week.
Went in today and lost another 2.5...................chuffed but don't want to lose again next week so treated myself to a burger today lol x

Hi All, I'm a newbie here - My name is Lucy - SW Target member from Dublin, Ireland. (target weight is 9st)

I keep coming across this site when I search for SW related things online so I finally decided to join in!!!

Have a question for ya...
I am above target range since xmas... was up 9lb when i weighed myself the day before New years eve (I had already been at top of target range in December!!!) Shock to say the least!!

I decided enough was enough and went back on plan, doing success express days until weigh in and I managed to only be +5lb on the offical scales!!! But that meant I was 9st 7.5lb...!!! (7.5lb above target!) I've been the last 2 weeks and lost 2lb first week and 3lb the next week - so I'm back to 9st 2.5lb and back in target range.... so i relaxed again....

My big question is.... since i got back to within target zone last weigh in, do I have to go back each week and try get back to 9st again or am I back to being a target member???

Hope this makes sense, love reading your posts ladies, hoping I'll be on here a lot :) xxx

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm a newbie here - My name is Lucy - SW Target member from Dublin, Ireland. (target weight is 9st)

I keep coming across this site when I search for SW related things online so I finally decided to join in!!!

Have a question for ya...
I am above target range since xmas... was up 9lb when i weighed myself the day before New years eve (I had already been at top of target range in December!!!) Shock to say the least!!

I decided enough was enough and went back on plan, doing success express days until weigh in and I managed to only be +5lb on the offical scales!!! But that meant I was 9st 7.5lb...!!! (7.5lb above target!) I've been the last 2 weeks and lost 2lb first week and 3lb the next week - so I'm back to 9st 2.5lb and back in target range.... so i relaxed again....

My big question is.... since i got back to within target zone last weigh in, do I have to go back each week and try get back to 9st again or am I back to being a target member???

Hope this makes sense, love reading your posts ladies, hoping I'll be on here a lot :) xxx

Hi Lucy and welcome to you!
Congrats on being a target member. As far as I know once you've reached that status it remains! If you go out of range you have one weeks grace to recover and if not you just pay until you do! But nobody takes any awards or our badges back from us!

Last edited:
I got to target last February and have kept it off but been at the upper end of it most of the time.
Got all motivated and actually dropped it by half a stone and got to it last week.
Went in today and lost another 2.5...................chuffed but don't want to lose again next week so treated myself to a burger today lol x

Welcome Liz, good to have you here with us too. Congrats for being a target member.
Good for you indulging in the burger...you did the work and with it comes the reward! :D
I'm sure you'll balance your eating plan by maybe adding in more hex's. Do you make full use of your syns? (probably a daft question! lol)

Hi Lucy and welcome to you!
Congrats on being a target member. As far as I know once you've reached that status it remains! If you go out of range you have one weeks grace to recover and if not you just pay until you do! But nobody takes any awards or our badges back from us!

Thanks a mill for the reply!!! Thing is I didn't get back to target in my weeks grace so I had to pay the last 2 weeks, I think i'l head to group this morning to make sure - I want to try go each week until I hit my target weight again anyways as since I got to target I've been mainly +3lb as I've relaxed on the being so strict with myself - eek!!!

Thanks a mill for the reply!!! Thing is I didn't get back to target in my weeks grace so I had to pay the last 2 weeks, I think i'l head to group this morning to make sure - I want to try go each week until I hit my target weight again anyways as since I got to target I've been mainly +3lb as I've relaxed on the being so strict with myself - eek!!!

Well done on getting back into Target range!

Lucy once you go back into your target range its free and then you only need weighing every 4 weeks

I've not been doing great at all and I have no idea why

I've not gone out of target but I'm missing the next two weeks as I'm away

I'm going away 2lb over target but obviously 1lb under target range

I'm hoping to get back to the lower end when I get back

Back