How Badly Have People Cheated??!

RoseyRoo1983

Just wondering if anyone on here has fallen off the wagon during their Lipotrim journey and still managed to climb back on and suceed?

We all know that when we cheat we are only cheating ourselves, but I am sure there must be some that have had the odd cheeky slice of pizza or a few mouthfulls of the other halfs curry?!!
I know I struggled yesterday when I did him a yummy fry up!
Its realising you have made a mistake and rectifying it.

x

Can't really help out with this but thought i'd reply anyways! lol
I've been on 17 weeks 1 day now with not a single 'cheat'.

Are you thinking that having a cheeky slice of pizza or something wont hurt? If you are - think hard - it really wont be worth it! :)

Still, you've overcome a hurdle - managing to cook a fry up and not eat a thing so well done :clap:

I know some people have cheated and the majority find it a massive struggle to get back on the wagon fully. The general consensus is that it is extremly difficult the 2nd time around or after you have 'cheated'.

Hi Summer Girl,

Wasn't thinking of going for a cheeky slice of pizza for my lunch honest!! Ha ha!

No seriously, it was more me making a point that we are all human and we are all capable of mistakes, but as long as we keep stepping in the right direction then we will get there eventually!!

You are right it was hard yesterday doing his scrummy fry up.....but it will be worth it in the end!
x

Hi Roseyroo,
Week 3 for me and so far haven't cheated. I cooked the most fabulous roast lamb yesterday and didn't feel like eating any of it even as I carved it, when I could normally eat half the leg myself. Don't get me wrong I haven't turned to stone I still recognise it and smell it but it doesn't appeal to me to eat it. I have applied some of the tips I read on here, especially one which said there will be food again after this diet. I said that to myself yesterday and also that I know what lamb tastes like so I don't have to eat it just to taste it again, I can do so as a huge treat when I am finished on this diet. This is the first time I have ever felt I had will power on any diet - thanks to ketosis.
So it doesn't answer your question, however there have been people on here who have restarted after breaks so I believe it is possible to do so.
wishing you the best of luck.
Doirin

I know some people have cheated and the majority find it a massive struggle to get back on the wagon fully. The general consensus is that it is extremly difficult the 2nd time around or after you have 'cheated'.
Were you thinking of me there Summer? LOL! :p
I have cheated. Not massively, a bite here & there (never a slice of something, or a chunk of something) and its been VERY hard to get back on track. I had a refeed week for a wedding and found it extremely hard to get back to LT 100% after having food.
It's only now....weeks later that I think I've conquered my picking demons, and my losses have reflected my poor discipline! :(
Still, I'm back on track now and we'll see at my next WI if it's made a difference?:wave_cry:

Well it just all goes to show that IT REALLY, REALLY ISN'T WORTH IT TO PICK......even a crumb...so that just about answers your query, Roseyroo. Like Summergurl, I did not cheat once and now I'm refeeding...I don't even WANT anything remotely unhealthy to pass these lips of mine!!! I've now got the bod I want and, I'm telling you, I'm gonna keep it!!!!!

Just wondering if anyone on here has fallen off the wagon during their Lipotrim journey and still managed to climb back on and suceed?

We all know that when we cheat we are only cheating ourselves, but I am sure there must be some that have had the odd cheeky slice of pizza or a few mouthfulls of the other halfs curry?!!
I know I struggled yesterday when I did him a yummy fry up!
Its realising you have made a mistake and rectifying it.

x
Hi Rosey
No I havn't cheated but to be honest it has beem very very hard not to.
For some reason I have wanted to cook and bake all the time so maybe I'm getting rid of my cravings in that way lol.
A lot of people have had loads of energy as well but I havn't really - maybe one or two days but by the evening I feel exhausted so just give in to it and sit down x :) Definitely not worth cheating as you may as well follow a different diet as you have to give Tfr 100% x :)

Were you thinking of me there Summer? LOL! :p

Wasnt thinking of anyone in particular honey, just saying as i have read a few posts of people 'cheating' and eating and get the general idea that it's very hard to get back on track :)

I'm half way through week 21 and haven't cheated once! Nothing that's not supposed to has passed my lips. I thought if I'm going to do this diet and stick to it for as long as I wanted, I'm not going to cheat and ruin it. I only want to do this diet once.

I have had many weak moments during this but just haven't given in. Wanted to lose this weight more than eating something. The phrase of "it will still be there when I finish this" has really kept me going. Obviously everything in moderation though, the hard part! I know I wouldn't have the willpower to get back this if I broke it.

Supaslimma -LOL! you go girl! You have worked very hard for that new 'bod' too! :)

Back