Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how did u decide ur goal?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by shrinkingalice, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hi everyone, how did you decide your final goal weight to aim for?

Did you use one of those many tables out there for your height/weight? A weight you used to be? Or some other way?

Just interested as I have no idea for my own!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    well i chose mine cos its the lowest ive ever been as an adult! Well i was 12st 4 or something! i am going to re think it WHEN (positive thinking ;) ) i get there as when i get to 12st i still wont have an healthy bmi :eek:

you can get a target by going to a site like myfitnesspal.co.uk or something!!

its personal preference tho really

xxxxxxxxxxxx

4. sweetcheaks

sweetcheaks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My goal weight is what I was when I got married 13 years ago, b4 kids and romantic nights in front of telly with goodies :L:L:L:L

5. soozsb

soozsb Xmas goal, here I come!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Reductil/Meridia and Xenical
    My goal weight is the lowest weight that I have been able to get down to, so I thought I would just try for that and see what happens. I was pretty happy with that weight .

6. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    mine is purely what the doctors say is "my ideal weight". but ill see what happens as i approach it!

7. VixB

VixB Full Member

I never really had an actual weight in mind, I decided to myself I wanted to be able to wear a size 14 dress size comfortably, I am pretty much there now, some size 14's are fitting me, now I am nearly there though I'm thinking I'd like to maybe lose another 21 lbs which might even put me into a size 12, which I've never been in my entire life EVER!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.