How did you choose your goal weight?

I am 5 foot and half an inch also! My doctor told me to aim for 7 stone 7! But I think this is a little low so I am aiming for 8 stone. Before I went to University I was 8 and a half stone and a size 10 so I am thinking that 8 stone will be a nice size 8-10 which on someone of my height (tiny) looks healthy I think.

Hope this helps!

I can't imagine being 105 pounds. It's so far off. I guess it's possible, but I can't remember ever being that weight.

my cdc gave me my goal for now, bmi 24.9, as i have always been overweight i have now ideal weight to refer back to!
Once i'm there, i'll re-assess

Hi Camilla :)
I'm 5'4". What size are you at 10st2lbs?(if you don't mind me asking) :) It's just that my goal is 10st and I'd like to know if I need to aim a little lower :)

Hi Amanda!

Depends on the shop the majority of things size 12 but I have fitted into a few size 10's. XXX

firstly i want a BMI under 30
then i would like a healthy bmi - so anywhere between 11 stone and 9 and half stone for me. however what i eventually stop at will prob depend on clothing size. i want to pref be a 12 as i feel that still has curves for me and i wouldnt feel like i have to constantly workout and diet to maintain the figure

i have put 10 stone 5 but thats a long way off and im sure when im nearer that target ill reassess what weight will be best for me

Hi Anisah - I think CeeKay has some really good advice of at first aiming for a BMI of 24.9. Then when you are a healthy BMI you can work out how much, if any you would like to loose from there...

xx

hiya hun im 5st 1lbs so only a tiny bit taller than you and my goal is 8st bt might want to go a bt more depending on how i feel.
im 9st 3 now so have just over a stone to go :)
id jsut choose an average amount and see how you feel when you get there.
xxxx

hiya hun im 5st 1lbs so only a tiny bit taller than you and my goal is 8st bt might want to go a bt more depending on how i feel.
im 9st 3 now so have just over a stone to go :)
id jsut choose an average amount and see how you feel when you get there.
xxxx
Hehehe, do you mean 5ft 1inch?

Why set just one goal for yourself - start with getting to the top of a 'normal' BMI and see how you feel. I have a chart with loads of goals along the way to my ultimate one - to be 10st something......having smaller goals along the way will keep you focussed and will keep it attainable. Good luck x

im 5ft 2 and aiming for 9 stone. this puts me at bmi 23 so slap bang in the middle, gives me a bit to work with so if i gain a few pounds i stay in the healthy zone insted of the overweight catagory

Hey All, I started at 18st 4lb so from the start has always been to halve myself. I'd like to get to 9st 2lb as I think it would be such a cool thing to say I've done, AND I've always subscribed to the thought that if I'm on a diet and it's working well, go skinny!!!

I did used to hope to just be a "curvy" 14 or something as I've never before not been fat, or at least chubby. But, as off last night, I'm a "normal" weight for my height and all I know is I'm still happy and I'd like to get away from the heavier end of a healthy BMI so I have room to play with.

Anyway, my goal's half my original start weight. 9st 2 and I'm 5'5.

i'm was aiming for bmi of 25 but my cdc says that for my age i should consider being more like 28 oestrogen levels etc, but i dont know if she was just thinking that i could make 25 which would put me at 10st 4 from 19st 6. Age 54 and weight today 12st 5, its taken a long time and i feel happy with how i am at the moment as clothes shopping has never been better size 16.

Im aiming for 10st 7lbs but people keep telling me that is too low. Im 5ft 5 1/4. My goal isn't set in stone though and I will move it if needed.

my target is 10 stone 4lbs so that i can lose a total of 13 stone! I may then want to lose another half a stone I will see! I am 5 foot 6 :D

Don't worry, have a look at peoples losses, loads of people slow down on week 3 (including me) as your body adjusts. Keep going and you should get a nice surprise at week 4 WI.

I have set myself a goal of 10.5 stone. This is in the middle of my healthy BMI range and I think that way it gives me some lee-way if I put on a couple of pounds every now and then (such as christmas, etc) I could still be a healthy weight

My CDC suggested my goal weight as I have never been at a weight I was happy at so I don't know what weight I want to be and what I will look like when I get there.
I have huge hips so my CDC said she thought I would have a nice hourglass figure at about 11st 7lbs so that's what I am aiming for. I know that's still classed as overweight in BMI terms but only just.
I am thinking I would like to be 10st 7lbs but I don't want to look out of proportion. Since I haven't been anywhere near either of those weights since I was a teen, I have no idea which is best for me! I will just keep going until I'm happy with my body :D

Hey Anisah i going via to lose 10% body weight every time I’ve done the first 10% its easier to get to your target weight which i have worked out via my BMI

Hehehe, do you mean 5ft 1inch?

hehe yep that wouls make more sense hehe gosh that made me giggle :)
xxxx

Back