How did you choose your user name?

Berryred came from a mixture of different forum names I use lol! Berry as in round berry's and red because my dog (RIP) was a ruby cavailer, so ruby red!

mines is just because my husband says my hips swivle when i dance wonder what he will say when they go lol xx

Even more boring, my user name is my real name lol, obviously wasnt feeling very adventurous the day i joined haha. If i could change it though, i would change it to Slinky because since ive lost most of my excess weight thats what my hubby calls me now

Hiya, well my name is to remind me that my inner Diva wants out !!!! She wants to be able to dance again, she wants to look pretty in her clothes, she wants to be judged not by what she looks like but what she has to say !!!! I buried her under over eight stone of flab, now I am digging her out, bit by bit.....the year of the Diva is coming soon !!! Hahaha !!!!!!

Some great names here with lovely stories!

After losing weight before I took on a huge promotion at work and ended my marriage. I told someone I was nervous as a kitten and managed to get part of it as an email address and it just stuck. The diet part is obvious lol.

Back