1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I.......???

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Sez, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I have been, trying like mad to research eating out syns in Wetherspoons and other places. I have looked online (yes I am a member so did log in!!) but I must be missing something because I couldnt find restaurant syns anywhere....

I am a returner to SW, after dallying with many other plans, and really want this to work!

PS I did have the Bean Chilli, I think 4.5 syns, I read on here?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Slimming World
    I've looked in my syn directory and I can only find J D Wetherspoons 'five bean chilli with yellow basmati rice & tortilla chips' and that is 4.5 on green and 25.5 on red x
  4. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Slimming World
    sounds like I need a new directory!! It is a 2010 one, so I guess it's out of date x
  5. teen

teen post op loser

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I was told the five bean chilli is free as long as you dont eat the tortella chips
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.