How do the packs compare?

killajules

I've previously lost a lot of weight on lighterlife and started cambridge before falling preggers last year.

I'm not really a fussy eater (it shows!!!) so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine with the packs on exante, but just wondered how they compare to the other packs?

Is there any difference or are they all much of a muchness?

Thanks
Jules

Hi jules. I also did the Cambridge diet and I'm finding exante ok. You haven't got the choice of cd but the milkshakes and bars are ok. The bars are completely different. Exante bars are drier but there is a bigger. I'm on week 5 now and still going strong
Bex x

Thanks Bex - so far they seem very similar, maybe not as sweet but ok.

I'm not really a fussy eater so I can handle them - was just really interested to see if anyone else found a major difference or not. i DO miss the CD Toffee and walnut shake!!! ;-)

I miss cd orange bars I loved them but I've got use to the exante bars now. I guess the lack of choice is reflected in the price and I'm very happy with the price x

Hi Jules, I personally love the winter bumper pack. I've ordered 4 or 5 of the soup/shake/bar pack and fancied a change and am really impressed by the winter pack with the carbonara and porridge. The porridge is sweeter than I expected =) I add cinnamon too. I've got some of my soup and shakes left but I'm looking forward to them running out so i can have more of the winter pack- must admit I had the carbonara for a whole week in the evenings and have been ignoring my soups because it tastes so nice but trying to finish them off now as they have to be eaten at some point! =) Xx

Back