How do the packs taste?

sheepy19

Hi, I've tried Exante, but the shakes made me sick and I only lasted one day! How do the slim and save shakes taste? Any particular ones to avoid? I'm seriously thinking of ordering, I have just over 4st to lose by 11th May (my wedding day). Also tried slimfast and I can take those just fine, so any comparisons/opinions would be great!

Have a look through the pack reviews thread above (it's a sticky) to give you an idea. It's difficult to say which are good and which are not as it's very much down to personal choice, I really don't like the strawberry for example, but that's not about the taste, it's because of the little bits in it, but I love others. Best thing to do would be to order a sample pack then you can try lots of them out :)

Ive just had cookies and cream warm with a spoon of coffee. Deliciously yum yum

BBK
XXX

Ooh, I'm just about to have cookies and cream and might try the coffee in it too :)

I'm defo not a fan of the cookies and cream..... Even warm with coffee! That's the 1st one crossed off the re-order list :)

I love most shakes cold with coffee! especially banana, honestly. I am coffee mad though. they are tonnes better tasting than exante; which were more like flour.. S&S are sweeter and the meal packs are interesting concept to grasp but rather tasty.
get a fairly balanced selection, dont assume youd love one type and get lots, also your fave once may always change.

I've done Exante and S&S. Exante packs were horrible, had to force them down and absolutely hated them. S&S is a world away from them. There are some packs I don't like but you're never going to like every pack of any diet. That said, majority I actually really like and they're a million times nicer than Exante and I stick to it a lot easier because of it. The bars are very different too, completely different taste and texture. I'm with meoww, to me the Exante packs were all very flourery, especially the bars. I'd recommend that you order the taster pack from S&S, give different packs a try and see what you think.

I've done Exante and S&S. Exante packs were horrible, had to force them down and absolutely hated them. S&S is a world away from them. There are some packs I don't like but you're never going to like every pack of any diet. That said, majority I actually really like and they're a million times nicer than Exante and I stick to it a lot easier because of it. The bars are very different too, completely different taste and texture. I'm with meoww, to me the Exante packs were all very flourery, especially the bars. I'd recommend that you order the taster pack from S&S, give different packs a try and see what you think.

Thanks, I was hoping to hear that s&s are better than exante! I only managed 1 day on it, the shakes were so gross I just thought I was going to be sick! My first lot of s&s arrive tomorrow :D

I prefer the Exante shakes, the Slim and Save shakes are a bit sweet for my taste although I can drink them okay I would prefer if they weren't so sweet. I prefer the range of products that Slim and Save have.

I've had a terrible day pack wise as had the Hazelnut shake which I thought was disgusting, the Mac Cheese which wasn't disgusting but not my thing at all and half a teaspoon of the porridge which made me sick. Pah!

Get the sample pack and you'll find your favourites. Chilli is my favourite meal, choc shake favourite shake. xx

My first day on slim and save and I have to say the lemon chocolate bar was gross!! but on a positive note I loved the chili....

I used to love the the Caimbridge shakes. The range from s&s is far better but they all taste a bit salty to me but I think it's in my head!!!!

Love the chocolate thick and warm (hot chocolate) its like a great big cuddle

Xxx

See, I have to say that I LOVE the lemon bar! Just goes to show that everyone's tastes are different and need to just bite the bullet and try a sample pack if you're thinking about it. Looking forward to trying the cookies and cream, toffee and raspberry shakes for the first time.

I did love the lemon bar, but can't bear it now. Bit of a bind cause the only other one I like is chocolate truffa. The wafers though, so wish I'd not ordered them - they're amazing!

Chilli.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm loved it today with a mac cheese, broccoli and cauliflower. Stuffed now, yippee

Quick question - the Chilli I like is the one in the white pack? is that the Chilli Con Carne or the Tomato Chilli? thanks.

Chilli.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm loved it today with a mac cheese, broccoli and cauliflower. Stuffed now, yippee

Back