How do the packs taste?

My microwave packed in tonight (I'm on day 5). Un-be-liveable! I really could cry as I can't afford a new one this month and cooking on the stove just isn't ideal. :cry:

You can do all the meal pack on a hob no problem-there are a few members who do that

You can do all the meal pack on a hob no problem-there are a few members who do that

I know but I just don't wanna lol! I've been trying to find a new one cheap, but my heart has been stolen by a small curved one that is just over £100.... I'm considering blowing the cobwebs off my flexible friend......

Hazelnut- yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

Hazelnut- yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk

That just goes to show how individual all our tastes are, as hazelnut is my favourite! Everyone should make up their own minds as what one person loves, some else hates!!!

I know but I just don't wanna lol! I've been trying to find a new one cheap, but my heart has been stolen by a small curved one that is just over £100.... I'm considering blowing the cobwebs off my flexible friend......
Don't do it!!! Do you have a British heart foundation furniture shop near you?? I got a brill second hand (tested) one for £20. It's lasted me nearly 4 years and still going strong.it's Ursula proof. We used to average 1 a year before that.

chocolate shake and mushroom pasta I love you! Obviously not at the same time.

had a strawberry mousse last night which was good. Might try a chocolate mousse tonight.

I seem to have accumulated loads of chilli packs so I need to think of different ways and different things to have with them before I get bored

chocolate shake and mushroom pasta I love you! Obviously not at the same time.

had a strawberry mousse last night which was good. Might try a chocolate mousse tonight.

I seem to have accumulated loads of chilli packs so I need to think of different ways and different things to have with them before I get bored

I did a look through at some of the dates on mine and planned out my order to use them! Somehow I've ended up with loads of tomato soup!!! So I'll be using them up over the next week in new and imaginative ways

Xxx

babycake said:
I did a look through at some of the dates on mine and planned out my order to use them! Somehow I've ended up with loads of tomato soup!!! So I'll be using them up over the next week in new and imaginative ways

Xxx

Could you use it as a sauce over some chicken or prawns with shredded cabbage (as noodles/spag). Maybe add some garlic and basil?

I doubled up my meal packs yest (had the right amount for the day) two cottage pies and it was huge! I think that one swells up the most anyway, and some added broccoli it was lovely!

Today I had-
Sweet porridge - wasn't sweet at all. Tasted ok.
Chocolate and praline bar- nice. Tastes like milky bar abit but slight chewy.
Cookie and cream shake - oh my how sweet and sickly. Will try add coffee to it next time
Mild curry - looked horrible - tasted lovely wanted more !

:)

I just had the cookies and cream shake as a hot drink and it tasted really nice, I only used half a pack and a whole cup of water. (im saving the other half to have in the morning with my porridge).

I'm on exante (lost on Cambridge then put back on, swapped to exante as cheaper) but I just have shakes and bars as don't like their soups. I'm wondering does it work if you mix brands? Like have A&a bar exante shake then s& s meal or do they not combine? I've picked up there is some veg to eat on s&s but not on exante?
Started mon this week and sneaked on scales this morning half st off :)

Trendiwendy said:
I'm on exante (lost on Cambridge then put back on, swapped to exante as cheaper) but I just have shakes and bars as don't like their soups. I'm wondering does it work if you mix brands? Like have A&a bar exante shake then s& s meal or do they not combine? I've picked up there is some veg to eat on s&s but not on exante?
Started mon this week and sneaked on scales this morning half st off :)

If you want to combine plans which have a different number of packs per day (exante 3 - SnS 4) then I would suggest that you use something like MyFitnessPal and apply the following rules:

- have at least 50g of protein every day
- have a maximum of 65g of carbs every day
- take a multivitamin

Back