How do u eat yours! (easter pun intended!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Mojo-jojo*, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hheee had to put the cabury creme egg joke in here today as its easter lol...but now serouisly how do u eat yours??

I ve notice some posts about using blenders and ice ....whats this all about ..i thought i wud just mix shachets with water:confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    You can mix them with water, hot (not boiling) or cold

Some peeps like to blend with crushed ice and cold water to make a thickie shake, Like a McD's.

My blender is just pants though and makes enough noise to waken the whole street but doesn't actually do anything worthwhile, so ive never tried this

4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I hand blend my shakes, couldn't eat it otherwise. My sister also blends her soup, but I don't, I just mix them with a fork. I don't do anything with my porridge, only stir it then put in micro for a minute. I like lumpy porridge :)

5. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

Oooooooo How do I eat mine :D

I love my shakes cold.. I throw double the amount of suggested water/ ice into a blender and blitz till its slushy.. and yes it wakes the house (my blender was under a tenner from asda) I then chuck my shake in and get a huge drink of thick frothy shake...

I also mix all but banana in the blender with very hot water... yummy! And I never ever used to drink hot drinks, not even tea or coffee!

I make all the shakes with mixamousse and make yummy mousses.
    today I made my mousse into 3 small bowls and have been tasting through the day, but havent actually been satsified so won't do this again.

In the past i used the recipes to cook the mixes into mufficns / crisps etc , but have read that this destroys the nutrients so don't do this anymore.

As for soups, i have always blitzed these too but you get frothy soup!! So am going to try with a fork and see if I can get smooth non frothy shakes.

As well as just mixing my shakes, i do add a little spice, nutmeg, cinamon and chilli (on chocolate) Also use black pepper and chilli on my soups.

When I eat the bars, which I am avoiding right now as they trigger cravings for me, I tend to cut them into tiny pieces and nr freeze them... but for me, they don't satisfy as much as a shake does!

I'm sure jo that you will find your own way, anything to stave off boredom before it happens!

x

6. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oohh tilly check ur mail i get panicky if i dont know arrangements..( i dont want u to think im stalking u HA ha !)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.