• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how do you celebrate yours?

mini goals?

I am approaching another mini goal, it is 4lbs away but I'm not sure how I'm going to celebrate this time.

Last time I bought expensive hair care but I can't really afford to do that this time!

Also has anyone though of how they will celebrate being at goal? My friend had a good idea of having the date i achieved it in roman numberals on my wrist, or my start weight and that whenever I find it hard I can look at it and be reminded. My nan has promised me a new pair of heels aswell :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

spyro2008

I will never give up
I dont really celebrate by buying anything when i hit the mini goals it just makes me feel real good and determined to get to the next goal.

spyro2008

I will never give up
Oh and for my main goal il just have to go shopping so better get saving.

A friend of mine gets a helium balloon for the 'number' of stones lost, so after 1 stone, you get a big balloon with a 1 on it. I'm thinking of doing this, as it's a nice way to celebrate, it hangs around for a while, and it's not too expensive! (Also, I really like balloons :) )

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Jools,

I was considering a tattoo as well... something permanent that says something like Never Look Back... a nod to my weightloss but also other things I've been through in my life that have caused a lot of pain and grief. Getting to goal will be my time to pit the old me away and move forward... and a tattoo (albeit hidden) will always be there to remind me not to go back.

We'll see.

As for mini goals... I've never set mini goals, so cannot help! I pamper myself constantly, just call me Princess, lol!

X

spyro2008

I will never give up
when i got to goal back in May this year i rewarded myself a pair of UGG boots £200 and new dresses.!

i lurveee shopping lol x
me too the thing is ive still got loads of brand new clothes that i bought when i got to my goal last time and had so much i didnt get chance to wear them all then muggins over here went and got preggers again and put all the weight back on. clever.

spyro2008

I will never give up
3 ahh.lol. ds whos nearly 6, dd whos nearly 4 and a ds whos 11 months and teething great what about you hun?

spyro2008

I will never give up
ahh im sure hell come running when yoir at your goal lol

Lynn_

On A Mission!
When i reach my target goal weight my hubby is going to buy me a diamond eternity ring.

He doesnt know this yet.........................................

Lol Lynn, love it ;)

Up to now I haven't treated myself but I should hit a two stone loss in the next couple of days so I phoned the beauticians earlier and left a message to see if I can book a eyelash and eyebrow tint on Thursday evening so hopefully they'll ring me on monday morning and say there's room.

Haven’t been online in a while because I was off-plan as I was ill in hospital. Back on track now, thnakfully. I've missed Exante & the community. I do not treat myself to mini rewards but I’ve booked a trip to London (never been before staying in Mayfair, which looks nice) & going to Gordon Ramsey’s restaurant. Had that booked before I’d my flights & hotel sorted. Says a lot really