how do you celebrate yours?

jools1986

Silver Member
mini goals?

I am approaching another mini goal, it is 4lbs away but I'm not sure how I'm going to celebrate this time.

Last time I bought expensive hair care but I can't really afford to do that this time!

Also has anyone though of how they will celebrate being at goal? My friend had a good idea of having the date i achieved it in roman numberals on my wrist, or my start weight and that whenever I find it hard I can look at it and be reminded. My nan has promised me a new pair of heels aswell :)

I dont really celebrate by buying anything when i hit the mini goals it just makes me feel real good and determined to get to the next goal.

Oh and for my main goal il just have to go shopping so better get saving.

A friend of mine gets a helium balloon for the 'number' of stones lost, so after 1 stone, you get a big balloon with a 1 on it. I'm thinking of doing this, as it's a nice way to celebrate, it hangs around for a while, and it's not too expensive! (Also, I really like balloons :) )

Jools,

I was considering a tattoo as well... something permanent that says something like Never Look Back... a nod to my weightloss but also other things I've been through in my life that have caused a lot of pain and grief. Getting to goal will be my time to pit the old me away and move forward... and a tattoo (albeit hidden) will always be there to remind me not to go back.

We'll see.

As for mini goals... I've never set mini goals, so cannot help! I pamper myself constantly, just call me Princess, lol!

X

when i got to goal back in May this year i rewarded myself a pair of UGG boots £200 and new dresses.!

i lurveee shopping lol x

when i got to goal back in May this year i rewarded myself a pair of UGG boots £200 and new dresses.!

i lurveee shopping lol x

me too the thing is ive still got loads of brand new clothes that i bought when i got to my goal last time and had so much i didnt get chance to wear them all then muggins over here went and got preggers again and put all the weight back on. clever.

3 ahh.lol. ds whos nearly 6, dd whos nearly 4 and a ds whos 11 months and teething great what about you hun?

3 ahh.lol. ds whos nearly 6, dd whos nearly 4 and a ds whos 11 months and teething great what about you hun?
aww lil ones bless i dont have any kids yet im focusing on finding MR right still!!! but of course this weight gain is more important lol.

ahh im sure hell come running when yoir at your goal lol

When i reach my target goal weight my hubby is going to buy me a diamond eternity ring.

He doesnt know this yet.........................................

Lol Lynn, love it ;)

Up to now I haven't treated myself but I should hit a two stone loss in the next couple of days so I phoned the beauticians earlier and left a message to see if I can book a eyelash and eyebrow tint on Thursday evening so hopefully they'll ring me on monday morning and say there's room.

Haven’t been online in a while because I was off-plan as I was ill in hospital. Back on track now, thnakfully. I've missed Exante & the community. I do not treat myself to mini rewards but I’ve booked a trip to London (never been before staying in Mayfair, which looks nice) & going to Gordon Ramsey’s restaurant. Had that booked before I’d my flights & hotel sorted. Says a lot really

Back