How do you do yours??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Taronga Leela, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just wondering when you log onto MiniMins, what do you do first?

Do you just stay in the 'new posts' part and work your way down, or do you actually browse each section of the forum?

I tend to just stick to the new posts part as there is something new always being posted. I'm just worried that I'm missing out on posts that are in the other parts of the forum IYGWIM?

This forum as a whole is MAHOOOSIVE and I've found myself literally lost a few times so I've just closed the tab down and returned to my saftey blanket new posts section!

So, how do you do yours?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I just joined yesterday, so I'm still working my way around the forum. I've just been clicking New Posts :)

4. delilah

delilah Full Member

straight to new threads!! theres so much to look at i just go straight to the new stuff! xx

5. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I tend to just stay in the CD forum and occasionally pop over to LL to see how my friend is doing! I sometimes forget about all the other sections to it! Infact I didn't even know that there was a new posts section :) I have been in the SW section a few times too when trying to decide what diet to follow and they all seem really nice in there too! I think on the whole Minis has one of the nicest feelings to it out of many of the forums online :) xxx

6. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge

Couldn't agree more!

This is by far the most supportive, friendly and welcoming forums I've ever registered on!

I'm so chuffed that I've stumbled upon it!

7. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    staright to this section :D then read from the top

8. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sane as Emm - come straight to the Cd forum & work my way through the posts. Pop into the Aracde occasionally too

9. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I go onto new posts which is how I found this one!
    Have a browse then head over to the WW forum :)

10. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I normally click on my user cp and see if people have replied to my threads, then come to this forum and work my way down...and on the slimmest off chance I run out of stuff I click on the forum jump thing and see what interests me...

That way so far I have found the WeMITT's as well as the fabulous success stories forum :)

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i go straight to cd section and browse the rest then after and click new posts every so often :)

12. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I visit my user CP section first and read all the threads I am subscribed too. I then click on new posts. I look at CD, SW and WeMiTTs most as these are the forums I have been involved in. Everyone seems so lovely on all forums !!

13. Sunnysmile

Sunnysmile Laserbeams set on goal

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm another one who clicks on the CD section and then just works through the topics.

I forget that I can view all 'new posts'. And I rarely visit the other sections -- not because I don't want to, but becuase I spend so much time reading the CD bit!! xx

14. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

I come straight on the CD forum too.

15. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I'm everywhere. I usually go straight to the Lipotrim forum as that is where most of my friends are as I did that diet the longest. I look on here, I go to low carb diets to see how Sun and a few others are getting on. I look a the holidays/meets/TV....oh my goodness..I need to get a life LOL!!!!!

16. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Oh my word!! There is so much of this site that i haven't even explored yet!!:cool: I generally too just come onto the CD forum and read the last few pages of posts. I also have to agree that everyone is soooo supportive on here!! I used to be addicted to the WW message boards on WW website but it really got nasty on there at times:eek:. I've yet to experience that on here - Love minis:sign0168:. Always someone out there with a sturdy shoulder to lean on!!!

17. Elena

Elena Full Member

snap - I have the worst sense of direction and I just get lost! :):):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.