how do you edit your own post?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by clarins, 17 October 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i have tried numerous times to edit my own post, because it has been typed incorrectly or just need to change a sentence, and i click on 'edit' but then the web page says 'you do not have permission to edit', i always enter a reason for editing , but i am not allowed.does anyone else have this problem? i would like an answer, i am curious now.:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

When it is a post you have created when you view it you will see an edit button on bottom right hand side of post next to quote button, click on that, you can do quick change, or choose advanced and then make changes.

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hmmm...it may be a "privelege" you get as your number of posts increase. That is usually why someone cannot do something?

Or - you have come back to edit too late - some forumsyou can only edit up to 5-10 minutes or so after posting.

:)

5. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks for the replies

6. minime

minime Gold Member

You should try now that your number of posts has increased over 50, as that is when you get photo privileges etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.