How do you have yours ???....

Howdy !... :cool:

Ive been reading through the forum to find out different things to have with shakes...
Some have a spoonful of coffee to make a hot mocha, others add peppermint and ice to make a iced peppermint tea...

Wouldnt it be good to add a comment below with your choices and how to make them ?...

Go on !...
How do you have yours ???... x

Hi ReeseAnderson,

I only have the chicken soup, but I add curry powder/chilli powder, garam masala (cheers Garry:D) and cayenne or black pepper........my mouth (and brain) thinks it's had a very spicy curry or mexican dish:D:D

I add coffee to my chocolate to make a mocha type thingy. Also make them up and freeze them, to make "ice cream"

i always get 7 vanilla which i drink with a teaspoon of coffee at lunch time. 7 soups which i have at t time and 7 chocolates which i always have hot at bedtime. i have decided that, if i drink my shakes hot, i feel more like i have eaten something :) julia x

i always get 7 vanilla which i drink with a teaspoon of coffee at lunch time. 7 soups which i have at t time and 7 chocolates which i always have hot at bedtime. i have decided that, if i drink my shakes hot, i feel more like i have eaten something :) julia x

I'll second that, I get same as you every week cos i'm not so keen on the strawberry and I won't touch the flapjacks again. I water my coffees/mochas down though with about 14floz water and add some of it to a black coffee as I can't drink it black. Another thing I've just had is soup crisps with loads of pepper & paprika in them, also add the spices to soup.

I always get 9 choc, 9 strawberry and 3 vanilla and have them all cold!! Im sooo boring but its just how i like em!! xx

Im still getting used to my shakes but at the mo Im having a strawberry shake in morn cos I dont be too hungry and its my least favourite, lunch is either soup or vanilla or choc shake, normally cold with bit coffee in, then last one is either hot choc/peppermint, or vanilla/coffee. Tried peppermint in vanilla, not to be recommended, oh and this wk I put a peanut flajack into the order and it wasnt too bad at all, nice to chew again

Im not a fan of chocolate shakes so im going to stick with vanilla and strawberry... Not tried the flap jack thingys, what are they like ?...

cardboard lol....tried the coconut one on my 2nd wk, thought it was vile, but got the peanut one this week and thought it was ok with a cuppa. I ate half and then finished the other half 2-3 hrs later, found it good as I was really hungry during the day.

hun my advice re the flap jacks is dont even go there! I always have vanilla, coffe and ice in mine :)

i love the soup,i either have garys reciepe or i add pepper loads of dill,and chilli flakes yummmmmmmmmmmm

strawberry all the way

Well im afraid mine is very borning its just strawberry all the way !!!!
They are the only ones i can stomach really :)

Choc all the way for me, blended with loads of water and loads of ice mmmmmm xx

Some weeks I have choccy for my breakfast at 11 o'clock, I have apeanut flapjack for my lunch at 3 and chicken soup and chilli powder for my dinner at 7.

Other weeks i switch the choc for vanilla or strawberry

I have a chocolate shake for bfast (8.30), bar for lunch (sometimes split it into 2), then another shake at 3.30 ish and then sml protein meal in evening. Sounds like loads compared to all of you but can manage it this way.

:)

choc with peppermint tea is good too - hot or cold

I have a chocolate shake for bfast (8.30), bar for lunch (sometimes split it into 2), then another shake at 3.30 ish and then sml protein meal in evening. Sounds like loads compared to all of you but can manage it this way.

:)

Carolyn - Dont mind me asking but howcome you have protein meal, are you on maintenance?

hmm some interesting ideas here may try them all

No im not on maintenance but rather than have 4 shakes (as my cdc recommended for me), id rather have 2 shakes, 1 bar and sml chicken salad (not v big). Thats why my losses are smaller than everyone elses i think but id rather do it that way or i wouldnt be able to stick to it.

Back