how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Great positives and a fab loss well done hunny :) x

Well done on your brilliant weight loss and well done again on your 4 stone shiny, I am struggling at the minute to get my 4 stone shiny, hopefully I will get it by the end of the month only need 5lb, I know we have had Christmas and new year in between me getting my 3.5 stone shiny but its seem longer, well done again xx

Well done on your brilliant weight loss and well done again on your 4 stone shiny, I am struggling at the minute to get my 4 stone shiny, hopefully I will get it by the end of the month only need 5lb, I know we have had Christmas and new year in between me getting my 3.5 stone shiny but its seem longer, well done again xx

it seems to have taken me ages as well spent most of dec at the same weight so was really happy with this.
i am sure you will do it jane :D

have my eye focused on that 5 st one now:eek: hopefully by the end of feb:D

DIET FOR STRESS: This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds up during the day. Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit 1 slice whole wheat toast 8 oz. skim milk Lunch: 4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast 1 cup steamed spinach 1 cup herb tea 1 Oreo cookie Mid-Afternoon snack: The rest of Oreos in the package 2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream 1 jar hot fudge sauce Dinner: 2 loaves garlic bread 4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke 1 large sausage, mushroom, and cheese pizza 3 Snickers bars Late Evening Snack: Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer) Additional Rules for this Diet: 1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories. 2. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat more than they do. 3. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake. 4. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner. 5. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. 6. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass. 7. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her plate.

this was posted by a friend on facebook, loved it and thought it just about summed up the old me. wish some of those rules really did apply:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

:woohoo: :winner: well done hun, great loss and brilliant job getting your 4st shiny :hug99:

Loving your positives they are brilliant, love having the house to myself too, me time is the best lol xx
Nighty night sweetie and sweet dreams :zz: xxxx

Wow... 4 stone shiny!! Well done!!!

Your doing AMAZING!!!

Have a great Friday and weekend :)

DIET FOR STRESS: This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds up during the day. Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit 1 slice whole wheat toast 8 oz. skim milk Lunch: 4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast 1 cup steamed spinach 1 cup herb tea 1 Oreo cookie Mid-Afternoon snack: The rest of Oreos in the package 2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream 1 jar hot fudge sauce Dinner: 2 loaves garlic bread 4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke 1 large sausage, mushroom, and cheese pizza 3 Snickers bars Late Evening Snack: Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer) Additional Rules for this Diet: 1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories. 2. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat more than they do. 3. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake. 4. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner. 5. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. 6. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass. 7. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her plate.

this was posted by a friend on facebook, loved it and thought it just about summed up the old me. wish some of those rules really did apply:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Haha thank you for giving me a good giggle

Hope you are having a good day xxx

Hi

Oh if only!!!

But if it was all true ther would be no need for mini's and where would we all be then? :confused:

Have a great weekend.:D

Well done on your 4st shiny!!!! Excellent work, I bet you are super happy!! :)

Hope you are having a fab evening, xxx

well had a really good day today,and had a good list of positives
and then i came crashing down.

while walking my dog this afternoon she disappeared for about 20mins, when she came back she seemed ok but after a while she started to get really hyperactive and aggitated. have taken her to the vets and it looks like she has been poisoned:eek:

the vet has kept her over night to give fluids and monitor her :cry:

We think she might have found a stash of ecstasy cos is showing signs of it, bless her,
so keep your fingers crossed for her. I know it sounds pathetic but she is my baby:sigh:

during the last 6 months she has been my rock, always there always pleased to see me and always willing to listen to me:eek:

I will pop on later and do my positives :)

Awww Mandy your poor doggie. She's in the best place though but it's more worrying for you when you can't see her and give her a cuddle :bighug:

Have you informed the police cos surely they need to know.

I was just catching up on your diary and everything was going so well for you and then this happens. I've got everything crossed and yes they are part of the family so don't feel afraid to express your feelings.

Oh no hun that is awful!!!! I do hope it works out for your dog. Just take it easy tonight hun but remember those positives were there too x x x

Back