how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hi hun, sts is a good result, you said you'd been picking a bit, You are now back to the right frame of mind and you're right....that's why I have stopped saying good luck, it's not luck and therefore it feels wrong to wish someone it...it's almost a negative and we are only positive.
So well done for your sts and well done for your 100% week and well done in advance for your loss next week :bighug: xxxxxxx

Morning all, just thought i would pop in before tackling the house work :sigh:
For some reason this morning my living room looks like a tornado has gone through it :eek:
not helped by libby who just knocked over the maiden ones husband thought necessary to set up in here:confused:

positives for today:D

daughter is popping home for the weekend, staying at my mums but will be coming round in a bit :D

had a nice walk with the dog stayed calm when we were followed by a stray dog and even chatted calmly to some random guy about dogs:eek::eek::eek:

teen has done loads of revision and seems to have his head in the game as sitting part of his maths a level today (when did maths stop being about numbers and become about letters :confused:)

I am feeling positive and in control of my food today, plans made and sounding good.

right off to clean the mess then back to read diaries which is actually what i want to do :D

:sick: feel a wee bit under the weather this afternoon:cry:

just that lathargic, heavy limbed achey feeling that herelds the start of a cold:eek:

don't get many colds 25 yrs of nursing means i have pretty good immunities so i am hoping this one won't develop :)

on the plus side i have a really sore throat so don't want to eat:D

made some tomato soup for lunch from a recipe i saw on emmas diary, it was really nice and very filling have another bowl ready for tea. so easy to do and very tasty :D

thank you emma :D

tornado sorted and dog flat out so i might just join her not expecting hubby or son till gone 6 so no rush there :D

food for today

B egg mashed up with salt, pepper tomato and tbspn light salad cream (1 syn) with 6 wm cracker bread, banana

L tomato and bean soup, greek yog, honey (2 syns) and strawberries

T probably the same as lunch :eek:

so far i have had 2 lts of water with nas and likely to drink the same over the afternoon always drink loads if i think i am getting a cold :)

hope every body is ok and planning a good weekend xxx

:bighug: Mandy hope you aren't going down with anything huni :bighug: you are sounding more positive in yourself now though :) mini tornado :giggle: I think 4 went through my house this week, they were named too, Matt, Chris, Charlie and Carla :giggle: xxxxxx

See, I keep telling everyone, cleaning and tidying the debris from tornados is bad for your health!:eek:

Hope you feel better after a little rest xxx

Hope you are feeling better Mandy and that the cold hasn't got hold! Big hugs to you! :)

Have a lovely weekend, you sound like you have things under control, which is the main thing!

xxx

todays positives

went and did the food shopping in tesco's, got some good bargins and lots a really nice sw friendly goodies:D

have aquired some beautiful antique bedroom furniture from my aunts. will explain in a bit.

seem to have shaken of the cold, still have a bit of a sore throat but nothing else, gotta love my immune system :D

todays meals

B banana (oops not very good )

L bacon and mushroom on toast ( hexb and 6syns) grapes

T Gammon, sw chips, dry fried egg and salad 1tbspn salad cream(1 syn) locshun pudding (4 syns hexa)

have decided to take a leaf out of lucia's book and use 6 syns every day for a second hexb:D
see how it goes, :)

The furniture thing was as a result of a conversation with my dad. Mike and my self didn't buy each other big chrimbo pressies cos we wanted to buy bedroom furniture this year.

Dad asked me if i wanted auntie p's bedroom furniture, it was a bit old fashioned but in good condition, doesn't all match exactly but all the same wood. mike and my self discussed it and decided to have it:D It is beautiful furniture and has inspired me to do a retro redesign on the our bedroom.

Felt a little guilty at first but dad reminded me how much i have looked after her in the last 10 yrs and still watched out for her interests now so i am happy to accept now :D

The idea for the bedroom sounds fab, and will have far more character that a flat pack bedroom x

Glad that you are feeling a little better x

thats the question i am setting out to answer. i am too ashamed of my weight to join a class so am going it alone, hopefully with the support of you guys.
I have done this once before and lost 6 st, lost my focus and am now back at 29 stone:cry:
on monday i had some sort of wakeup not sure why or how, but walked out of work and into my gp's. We talked options from medication to surgery.{althougth bizarrly i don't meet nhs criteria for my area :(}
I have decided to write a diary to motivate myself and in the hope that writing it down will help me remain focused.
so hello all :wave_cry: wish me luck i reallllllllly want to do this. No i KNOW i can do this.
Mandy x
will be with you all the way ! be true to your self ,and dont get hung up on the odd blip good luck :D

made a lochshun pudding tonight ( not sure that spelling is right)

it was really nice got the idea from the recipe section and thought it was worth a try.
adapted it to be sw friendly and it ended up working out to 14 syns for the whole thing.
debated long and hard over the whole food abuse thing but seeing as you can use rice for puddings decided it wasn't. have a look at the recipe and see what you think please.

random amount of ribbon pasta/vermicelli My scales aren't working so just played it by ear approx 4 portions worth.
4 eggs
milk
splender
100g of dried fruit
mixed spice

cook the pasta as normal, place in oven proof dish when ready
mix eggs with milk and add splendor
sprinkle fruit over pasta and then pour egg and milk mix over evenly
sprinkle mixed spice over the top and bake in oven until set and pasta on top is a little crunchy

sorry about the vaugness of measurements but i do tend to cook by ear

its a bit like a bread pudding and really nice cold :D

Hi Mandy I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I have just read your thread from start to finish WOW what an inspiration you are............its like reading a different persons post from day 1. Well done you :)
I have started a diary hopefully I can find my confidence instead of hiding behind an act :confused:
I just keep wanting to tell you well done :flowers:
Claire
(think its bed time lol 2 hours later)

Hi Mandy I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but I have just read your thread from start to finish WOW what an inspiration you are............its like reading a different persons post from day 1. Well done you :)
I have started a diary hopefully I can find my confidence instead of hiding behind an act :confused:
I just keep wanting to tell you well done :flowers:
Claire
(think its bed time lol 2 hours later)

thank you, a diary is the best thing you can do it works really well and allows you to look back and remember why you are doing this

i do the act thing all the time, still do, this is probably the only place i am really honest with my self.

not going to say good luck cos like lily i don't think this is about luck.

pop back any time and i will look you up:D
i like sharing this journey with people xxxx

positives for today :D

my wardrobes and stuff are coming today:D

I have had a nice week off and i am not too het up about going to work tomorrow:D

i have cleared out my old wardrobe ready for the new ones so have lots of space for my nice new smaller wardrobe when i am ready to buy new cothes:D

it is my nieces 16th birthday and we are having a nice big famiy tea :D

Back