I have nightmares about Lockshen pudding its a typical Jewish pudding
and my first hubby was Jewish my Ex MIL made it all the time and it was really
really minging lol but it could have been just the way she made it was minging
Happy Sunday Mandy x

Morning Mandy,

You have inspired me to go and have a sort out in my bedroom!:eek:

Have a Sunny Sunday x

bed room idea sounds really good and in my head it will look really good :D

currently though my hubby brother and son are all stuck on the stairs with a solid piece of wood :eek::eek:

it's interesting to say the least :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

think i am in trouble:D:D:D:D:D:D

bed room idea sounds reay good and in my head it will look realy good :D

currently though my hubby brother and son are all stuck on the stairs with a solid piece of wood :eek::eek:

it's interesting to say the least :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

think i am in trouble:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oops :rotflmao:

Are they still wedged on the stairs :8855:

It will look lovely when it's done and don't feel guilty about having them. I'm sure your aunt would be pleased that your going to enjoy having them :)

Not sure about that pudding that I can neither pronounce or spell. Never had pasta as a pud before but pancakes can be sweet or savoury and so can bread so why not pasta.

Have a lovely time with the family :D

Hi sweetie, the furniture sounds fabulous, we have my father in laws chest's of draws, big solid oak things....not really being used stuck in the spare/junk room as when we moved in here there were massive built in wardrobes and it doesn't seem practical to take them out...so Friday night Kirsty asked could she use them in her room, her and Mark bought some about 9 months ago cost them an arm and a leg and they are already falling apart, so we have said she can use her Grandfathers ones until she moves out. Funny thing is that when Mal and I first moved in together we'd just spent almost every penny we had on a holiday, so went to Southall Market and picked up a few bits of retro furniture really cheap, all the other expensive stuff that we have bought since has been and gone, but all the stuff we bought there for a pittance are still going strong....I told Kirsty to go to these secondhand stores that do house clearances, she'll get some lovely stuff there and if she doesn't like the look, she can always repaint, or varnish or whatever she wants to do with them, so I am very jealous lol.
The pudding sounds interesting, might have to give it a try myself :eat:
Have a fabulous evening sweetie :hug99: xxx

Hello Mandy, I hope you dont mind me saying hello i have read all of your diary and am throroughly in awe! You are doing great and i really am feeling inspired reading it and the friendships that you have built up from the beginning. I hope to do as well and will enjoy reading how you continue to grow (shrink)

Hello Mandy, I hope you dont mind me saying hello i have read all of your diary and am throroughly in awe! You are doing great and i really am feeling inspired reading it and the friendships that you have built up from the beginning. I hope to do as well and will enjoy reading how you continue to grow (shrink)

thank you i love that you took the time to read my diary :D

feel free to join in and if you have questions there is always somebody who can answer them :D
your input is greatly apprieciated

you will do as well i am sure cos minimins is the secret to sucess
xxx

Morning lovely, hope you're having a great day.
Catch you later hun :hug99: xxx

Merry Monday Mandy :giggle: all the M's there
x

Oh that brought back some long forgotten memories...I used to read books as a kid called Milly Molly Mandy and you just stirred a memory of them, I loved those books ....sorry, random I know but it was like a flashback lol xxx

Oh that brought back some long forgotten memories...I used to read books as a kid called Milly Molly Mandy and you just stirred a memory of them, I loved those books ....sorry, random I know but it was like a flashback lol xxx

I remember those books Lily
do you also remember the song by Glynn Poole I think

Milly Molly Mandy sweet as sugar candy, pretty little eyes of blue
Every body would be if they only could be walking out with you
Wishin on a Monday when I see you Sunday that your heart is true
Milly Molly Mandy sweet as sugar candy I'm in love with you

My dad used to sing milly molly mandy to me when i was little :D

had all the books :D

I have just come in from work and got tea going so thought i would have a sneaky catch up on here :D

meals for today have been really good

B shreddies with yog and banana (hex b)

L couscous, tuna, rocket salad wm roll (6 syns) mango chunks

T roast beef, sw roast potatoes, carrots, swede and spring cabbage, yorkshire pudding (3 syns) gravy (2 syns) rice pudding (hex a)

so thats 11 syns today just need to drink 2 lts tonight to keep up the water challenge :D (that will be me peeing all night then:eek:)

I have had a reasonable day today, work busy but managable
came home all calm and have cooked a roast dinner so must of been feeling positive

that brings me to todays positives quite nicely:D

the bed room is almost sorted and is beginning to look good, just the decorating to sort now

I had a lovely tea with the family last night and resisted the trifle

feeling calm and settled at the moment and have stayed 100 %

hope every body has had a good day xxx

hmmm now to find out the effect of a stomach upset on weight loss,
vomiting at the gym is not a good look:sign0137:

soooo todays positives

got up and went to the gym despite feeling sick and managed 30 mins before actually being sick:rolleyes:

I have a lovely family:D who have laughed at my predicament:eek:

now have an excuse to spend all day on mimimins

meal plan for the day

B water

L water

T water or if feeling better home made veg soup

S water :D

i am sure i will be back later but have just decided to go back to bed for a bit

Oh no... Why the sicky feeling?

Take plenty of rest... Have some herbal teas as well.. Peppermint tea will settle te tummy..

Feel better love x

Hi there, Im another new person who's read through your diary and am so impressed and inspired by how well you're doing. I'm so glad I found this place.

I hope you feel better soon, there's a nasty bug going round and I admire you're determination to still go to the gym. Duvet and here sounds a better plan til you're feeling better again. Take care

Back