how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Well done on a fabulous loss, that shiny will be yours in no time! X

ok meal plan for today 100% focused :D

B blt, (hexb 1 and 6 syns) half grapefruit

L chicken salad, savoury rice, banana

T turkey stirfry wm pitta bread (hexb 2)

S hot choc, made with milk (hexa and 2 syns) grapes and mango
packet pomm bears (6 syns )

total syns for the day 14 :D

morning all, well i lost 2 lb today, not sure i am pleased with that but do find i am sometimes a few days behind my self so hopping for better next week :D xxxxx
will do my positives when i get back from the gym xx

thank you every body :D:D:D

right todays positives

I wasn't sick at the gym :8855::8855:

my 2lb wt loss puts in reach of my 4 and a half st shiney and drops my bmi down into the 50's i am on my way down:D

have done a huge shop and the fridge, freezer and cupboards are full of yummy sw friendly food :D

i am having tea with my lovely parents today

i feel so loved and supported by my family and my virtual family :D

xxxxxxxx

Well done on the loss Mandy, glad you're feeling better. Love the positives. I bet everyone else at the gym was especially glad of the first one too.:D

Onwards & downwards - To your next shiney and beyond. Hey that's almost as catchy as infinity and beyond:confused: Well maybe not but I think I'll adopt it as my motto:D

Hey sweetie, Fab loss :woohoo: :winner: and as my C always says 1-2lb a week is the perfect weight loss as we are more likely to keep it off.
You'll have that shiny in no time hun
Love you're positives too and so glad to see you are now eating your syns too :hug99: xxx
Have a fab positive day :bighug: xxxx

evening guys, hope everybody is having a good evening.

I was reading another thread on here called frugal february and it got me thinking :eek: ( very dangerous pass time for me )

I have decided to take on the challenge so have been for a root in my cupboards
the result ?

29 days worth of main meal ingredients ie mince, chicken, beef ,pork and turkey,
i also have lentils, pearl barley dried mixed beans, chick peas, couscous and quinoe in (sp)

fresh veg wise i have parsnip, carrots, onions, sweet potatoes, potatoes,BNS courgettes and broccli.
fresh fruit wise i have bananas grapefruits mango and grapes

frozen i have sweet corn mixed peppers cauli, peas, musy peas and a couple of bags of mixed veg

i also have a massive assorted collection of tins including tomatoes beans mushrooms tuna salmon. 12 packets of savoury rice, 9 packs of super noodles, pasta rice lasagna sheets and some smash

assorted herbs spices casserole mixes soy sauce worchester sauce and 4 differant types of stock cube

pretty sure nobody is going to starve in this house even if i only shop for bread milk and fresh fruit and veg.

my challenge now is to complete the month by spending no more than £50 on groceries.:eek:

this just might get interesting as i start making dishes up :D:D

Now I like the sound of that Mandy. I shall delve into my cupboards tomorrow and see if I can join you as I spend way tooooooooooooooo much on food :D

what a fab idea :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can't take credit for it cos its from another thread but it did get me thinking about how much i buy and then don't use.

quite excited about it all now :D

i had been to costco yesterday so the freezer is full and i am sure i can do this and stay sw friendly.
means the food budget for feb should come in at about £230 :wow: quite a big saving really :D

can't take credit for it cos its from another thread but it did get me thinking about how much i buy and then don't use.

quite excited about it all now :D

i had been to costco yesterday so the freezer is full and i am sure i can do this and stay sw friendly.
means the food budget for feb should come in at about £230 :wow: quite a big saving really :D

Oooh now that sounds like my kind of plan, we need to really cut back...I am a bargain buyer as soon as there's a bargain I have to stock up...so I will look tomorrow and I am pretty certain I will have more than enough for February, probably enough for March and April too lol.
I worked it out before commenting that if I spend £50 a week on groceries and I assume that's a week, I'll be saving close on £100 every week :eek:...just thinking that we eat so much fruit and veg every week, not sure £50 would cover it lol ...we'll see :hug99: xxx

another day another doller ! work over for the day :D well paid work any way :confused:

todays positives

got up and went to work

have formulated a meal plan and am looking forward to reducing our monthly spend

managed to take a break and drink 1.5 lts while at work this morning

came home to a lovely warm house, with a lovely welcome from the dog :D hubby and son at work so don't need to worry about them

meal plan

B 30g shreddies with milk, a banana and yog (Hex b and 4 syns)

L boiled egg half grapefruit, mango,

T chicken lasagna (4 syns + hex a)

S grapes, pom bear crisps (5 syns)

total syns for the day 13 :D

That's funny - I was just rooting around in my cupboards the other day and decided I've got enough in there to feed a small army and that I need to stop buying in more stuff until I've eaten what's in there! :D

So for the next month or so I am going to join you and try and just buy fresh fruit and veg and use up some of the packets and tins I have hoarded over the past few months! :)

Have a great Friday hun, and well done on your loss by the way! :) xxx

that sounds like a great challenge :D

Chris only tells me to buy in stuff that I need for the week otherwise I'd have a go at this x

Well done Mandy on the 2lb loss this week!

And, I too, have been trying to reduce the amount I spend on groceries, as it is frightening!

Heys Mandy, frugal february sounds brilliant! Wish it would work for me but that kind of saving would only work on me - with the OH and child living off perishable only stuff like toast and sandwiches I can only cook up nice things for me :( They're a frustrating pair lol

But I could do with using up cupboard things for myself at least - they're bulging full and I've got the excess stacked on the counters and in a cardboard box on the floor, it does my head in stubbing my toe on it all the while lol So I'd be saving money and removing health hazards all in one :D

Another diary with the positive list too... hehe I'm seeing pea pods marching across the country in unison, some of them banging drums to keep you all in time :D You don't have faces though, just pea pods with arms and legs so it's a bit freaky aswell as funny that I seem to recognise which pea pod is which... that's a bit mad :8855:

Hope you have a good weekend, dunno when you work now - if you're on shift I hope it goes smoothly :) xxxxx

Lo :8855: so glad you are back that made me giggle the invasion of the pea pods :8855:

Loads are writing the positives even though not slimpodding :D tonnes of diaries now do it :D its spread like mad.

:wavey: hello Mandy hope you are having a fabby day :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back