how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

jackie, he did the biggest piece of oreo cheese cake you have ever seen:eek:

well guys i am off to bed sorry if i have annoyed any one while spamming diaries :eek:

i did have a lovely evening :D xxxxxx

:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

Night x

And don't apologise it was nice coming back to all those messages x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all xxxx

i am off to town :eek: can't get out of it have tried every thing :sigh:
not my fav pass time as you know especially alone but gotta go the bank

I have set my self some goals

to walk round the main shopping centre
cross over town and go to the market
catch the bus home

simple things really just not done this alone for a while :eek:

see you all later :)

Afternoon Mandy

Hope its not to bad in town
and that you have wrapped up
nice and warm out there...

Merry Friday Sweetie x

:bighug: hope your day goes well, I absolutely love seeing you so positive, I find it quite infectious too, that when I see others like this it helps me to feel positive :D

Hello :) I've been reading your diary for a while, but not posted. Now you have been a visitor to my diary it would be rude not to return the favour :)

I hope your trip into town went well and was not as bad as you expected. Sometimes when we dread something we build it up in our minds to be worse that it actually is and I hope that is true for you today.

You put me to shame with your positives and make me realise that to stay focused and strong it really is a must.......so from today I'm gonna change my ways and think of 3 daily..........especially as its part of the contract to myself I signed lol xx Take care and I look forward to hearing how your trip went :):):)

woo hoo i survived town :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i walked all the way round and spent some money, wondering if it counts towards frugal feb if it was therepy :D:D:D:D:D

but to be honest it wasn't all food, i bought birthday cards for the month and a nice new handbag:rolleyes: ( hidden all the packaging so that i can tell hubby i have had it for ages :D)

somebody very inconsideratly has put a new iceland in the bus station so it would have been rude not to visit :):)

Bus home as planned, which was the worst bit, rude little old ladies :eek:

i wanted to say i am fat not deaf love, but of course i didn't :(:(

apparently i mustn't have any self respect :mad::mad::mad::sigh:

at least i have manners :eek::eek::eek:

anyway on the whole it was successful and i don't need to do it again for a while :D

way to go girl, you rock :wee: proud of you and bah humbug to rude little old ladies, they have quite obviously lost their manners with age tututututut

I am so proud of you Mandy well done!

Retail therapy is good and yep I do that too, oh i've had that ages :rolleyes: :giggle:xxxxxx

todays positives

i got up went to town, came home and walked the dog despite it being -3

i didn't allow the nasty old crow to reduce me to a quivering wreck ( i didn't trip her up either:D )

I am now home in my lovely warm house catching up with all my lovely minimin friends

men folk are out so i can do anything i like

Well done on your visit to town Mandy!! I 'liked' that bit of your comment by the way, not the bit about the rude old bags - well done for staying strong though.

Hope you have a great evening, sorry I didn't get back to you last night (good sugar rush was it?) :D but I was out with my OH! :D

Loving your positives still, keep strong hun! xxx

OMG I can't believe you subjected to comments from those women!!!!!!!!!! Wonder what they would have said if you had turned round and said that you weren't deaf????!!!!!!!! Some people are incredibly unkind and cruel :sigh: I've never heard anyone comment on my weight directly, but have heard the comment of "have you seen Mick's wife? what does he see in her?" followed by giggles :cry:

Do people seriously think this is a life-style choice????

Sorry..................I'm new here, and having a rant already!!!!!!! :(

You took positives out of your trip, which is exactly the right thing to do :D:D:D:D:D

Back