how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

evening, think i have successfully managed to navigate this change now:sigh: it really threw me this morning :eek: have been really busy most of the day, i have cleaned windows, washed curtains hoovered all the furniture, 3 loads of washing and cleaned the bath room :eek: i am a domestic goddess today :8855:

I have also been to the gym and walked for an hour with the dog :D pretty sure I will sleep tonight :4635:

ok todays food

B banana :eek: not the best breakfast

L scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon 2 slices of toast (8 syns)

T chicken and barley soup wm pitta (hexb) crumble yog (2 syns)

wi tomorrow and i am really nervous:rolleyes:

Morning lovely, chicken and barley soup sounds divine ...recipe plz xxx...oh and which crumble yoghurts did you eat at 2 syns? mine are only 0.5syns each ??

Food looks divine though hun, you just reminded me to get a pitta out of the freezer for lunch ..yummy.

Thank you for your lovely PM, was just what I needed hun ....have a fabulous day you domestic goddess you :hug99: xxxxxxx

2lb off today yeah xxxxxx wanted more but hey at least i am losing again :D

was really panicy this morning, and did play the shall i shant i game, but common sense prevailed xxx

so shopping in a bit with a meal plan all written, ready for another good week :D

couple of things i am going to try, syn free mousse and scotch eggs as well as a couple of things from my recipe books

Lily the chicken and barley soup was just left overs, bunged in a pan with 2 stock pots :D

I just put carrots, celery, onion, leeks, sweetcorn, peas and mixed peppers in a pan with some pearl barley i had cooked first added the stock pots and left to simmer I then added the left over chicken, it was lovely even if i do so say myself :D

hope your all still enjoying the sun xxx

Woohoo well done on the 2lbs!

Hey sweetie, soup sounds right up my street :drool:
Congrats on the 2lb loss :woohoo: :winner: xx

Have made the syn free mousse :hmm: but then I'm not a huge fan of mousse so I'm not one to go by, but the scotch eggs they are so yummylicious really good and something I haven't had in ages so guess what's on the menu at the weekend :woohoo: lol
Night hun and sweet dreams :hug99: xxxxxx

Hi Mandy,

I am starting to come out of my hole and visit diarys! ;-)

Well done on your 2lb loss, I bet your really pleased!!! :) xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,
Is it right to lose 2/3 of your self? It's like when you lose weight, you're like losing a part of you. Can you look at it in a more positive tone? :)

Back