how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

the sun is shining, :D yeah xxxx

lovely walk with the dog and a good session at the gym so i am feeling good. antibiotics and steroids now finished, wonder if they have caused the binging :confused:

Anyhow done with that, have matts girlfriend here for tea tonight so we are having chicken, baked pots and salad :D nice summery food xxxx

going to my parents tomorrow afterwork as its my mum's birthday, but i won't be having cake :D

food all planned out, its a funny day cos i have my annual mandatory training fire moving and handling infection control blood transfusion dementia awareness and medicine management :eek:

suspect i will have brain ache by the end of it :giggle:

will have breakfast before i go i have made a fresh fruit salad, and then have a ham salad roll, yog and banana for lunch

this means i will have all my syns for tea

think i might take the dog out again in a bit it is a lovely evening xxx

Ok, i am fed up of myself :eek:

I just keep messing around at the moment, i can make excuses to my self as much as i like but i am not kidding any one especially me

feeling a failure today, sorry for myself, disappointed in myself I know what i need to do and can't get my a**e in to gear to do it :eek:

on the plus side i am not gaining put 7 lb on while on holiday and am sts this week which is better than a gain i suppose but should have been a loss and would have been if i hadn't sabotaged myself :confused:

have had several episodes of binging the last couple of weeks, not sure why just think its because i am pathetic.

I am definetly on a downer today so i am going to get changed and take myself off out xxx

Hey Mandy, sorry to hear you are having a bad day, but can i just say you are definitely NOT pathetic!! Hope you have a better day tomorrow Hun!! Xxxx

You're not pathetic, not even in the slightest. Look how far you've come already, you've achieved so much. You won't be able to change your habits instantly, but you're getting there, one step at a time :bighug:

Hope you have a good day xxx

Ok, i am fed up of myself :eek:

I just keep messing around at the moment, i can make excuses to my self as much as i like but i am not kidding any one especially me

feeling a failure today, sorry for myself, disappointed in myself I know what i need to do and can't get my a**e in to gear to do it :eek:

on the plus side i am not gaining put 7 lb on while on holiday and am sts this week which is better than a gain i suppose but should have been a loss and would have been if i hadn't sabotaged myself :confused:

have had several episodes of binging the last couple of weeks, not sure why just think its because i am pathetic.

I am definetly on a downer today so i am going to get changed and take myself off out xxx

Hiya Mandy,

Just seen this - I've been exactly the same hon and put 7lbs back on with the binges. You're NOT pathetic and NOT a failure. We all have these dark times and I've done the wrong thing by hiding away and not coming on here so well done for still posting. Today is a new day and YOU CAN DO THIS!! :bighug: xxxxxx

I'll join the rest and say you're not pathetic you have issues with food which we all do or we wouldn't be on here. You can't expect to get a smooth ride the whole time and you have done amazingly well so far. Just keep plugging away and it will come good in time. I know my demons surface at regular intervals and I just have to try to get past them each time.

Hope you have a lovely Saturday. :D

Another one voting NOT pathetic.
There are times that the only thing keeping me going on here has been knowing that I'll see a friendly and positive note from you!
Your an inspiration, failure doesn't belong in your vocabulary.

I totally understand the feeling though and I can only hope it lifts from you soon so you can see how amazing you are, and see what we see in you again.

Will be thinking about you and hoping for the best.

I honestly think weight loss is as much a mental game as a physical one and your head has to be in the right place to do it.

Could you take some pressure off and hide the scales for a week or so. Sp
Just eat well and try and get your positivity back and then take it from there?

Or try something a little different?

Clear your head, make a bit of me time and see if you can clear the negative thoughts you have about yourself a bit (cause there ain't nothing negative about you hehe) and know you have loads of friends here willing you to a better place and onto a good loss too!

Love & hugs xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi Mandy...........just catching up after my week away. Can I add my voice to the others that say you are not pathetic,e not in anyway, shape or form........you are human and as such have up times as well as down times and for some reason we beat ourselves up over the downtimes. You are working incredibly hard at changing so much about yourself at the moment and that is not for the faint-hearted............it shows your strength and determination..........so give yourself a bit of a shake, tell yourself what you intend to do, how you are going to do it and go for it :) and you will do it xx

Can I also add that I have learnt all about squishing now...............the things you learn from this forum...............such a sheltered life I lead :8855: :8855:

Hello lovely Mandy, you are not in the least bit pathetic hunni, I am just coming out the other side of a 6 month episode like yours, and I know you won't take that long to get your head back into the game.....like the rest of the girls said you are human, we all do it, why oh why do we think we can eat badly, create mammoth food habits over years of bad eating and choice making and then just turn round and be 100% good and not revert back to type. I am a realist and even though I have been one of these people that have lost masses of weight in a very quick amount of time (8st in 8 months when I was 28), it never lasts and I for one want to be realistic about everything and that means having binges and having bad food choice days. What I have learnt though, at last, is that if I just stick with it and try and stay focused that I don't have to put on the 2st a month like I could in the past and I am very proud of myself that even though I was in the wilderness for those 6 months I only gained 10lbs, that to me is amazing, I have never the whole of my adult life gained so small amount in such a long time (6 months is a lifetime with the way I have gained in the past). So keep going lovely, you will make the majority of good choices cos SW seems to get into your system after a while and you won't be able to help yourself lol, and then when you are ready you will just automatically slot back into your weight losing self again and don't also forget, we much bigger girls are going to take a lot longer than others to lose the weight anyways, and that's daunting, we all need a little time of taking time out to have a little binge here and there, you'll still be stones lighter when you are ready to get your head back into it hunni.

Have a lovely sunny Sunday hun and stick with it, it'll all come out in the wash as they say :hug99: xxxx

Back