how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

you are an inspiration to me, thanks for helping spur me on even more and good luck :) will enjoy reading up on your journey!

Hi Mandy, sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday :( hope today is better for you and enjoy the BBQ, tho judging by our weather seems like you may have to pick your moment and cook it before the next band of rain begins :)

it wasn't a etter day if anything it was worse :cry:

confession time i have drank a little wine (well ok a lot )

weather stayed good, so had our bbq it was very nice :D

one more day at work a 12.5 hr shift then 3 off :stickdance:

hope you have had a great day everybody off to catch up on diaries xxx

Thats a humdinger of a shift isn't it? 12.5hrs............you will certainly have earned your days off this week. Glad you had a nice bbq and it sounds as if you deserved the wine after your stressful couple of days at work xx

Hi Mandy, hope you have had a wonderful Jubillee weekend!!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

broadsbean said:
it wasn't a etter day if anything it was worse :cry:

confession time i have drank a little wine (well ok a lot )

weather stayed good, so had our bbq it was very nice :D

one more day at work a 12.5 hr shift then 3 off :stickdance:

hope you have had a great day everybody off to catch up on diaries xxx

Whoops if it's any consolation I drank a whole wine box
to myself yesterday and feel rather blurgh

well a not unexpected 1.5 on :sigh:

the result of some erratic eating and a lot of wine :sign0007:

food wise i haven't gone over my syns but obviously the wine did. 4 days at work means i have not drank anywhere near enough and that always effects me and I also think that some of that was from the week before.:(

I knew it was a gain before i went but i still went and stayed to class. so plan of the week is lots of home cooking and lots of water.
I have made some broccli soup and we are having diet coke chicken tomorrow, I have made some syn free hummus to have with carrot and celery sticks and i have some scan bran. planning a scan bran cake for tomorrow.

officially i have set my target for this week as 2 lb but really i want 4.

I have also made the decision to change my shift pattern at work, going on to 12.5 hour days in july. This way i will only have to work 3 days a week instead of 5. I think the more days off will allow me to plan better and obviously it will give me more minis time in the 5 months i was off work i lost 4.5 stone in the 6 months since i went back to work i have lost nothing, cos i keep losing and gaining the same 7 lb. I have to break that cycle. very focused at the moment as daughter is joining me, we have a wedding to go to next sept, i don't want to be ashamed of the pictures. daughter is a bridesmaid and really wants to look good so we are going to give this a really good go

right off for tea, and a catch up xxxxx

Don't worry Mandy I'm sure that'll be gone soon enough x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep 15 months away in falkirk :D

its my neice's wedding who is also my goddaughter and she is a real skinny minnie, has been concern in the family that she might have n eating disorder in the past but to be honest i think she just has good habits firstly she never sits down to a meal with out drinking a pint of water first and secondly never misses breakfast :confused:

so 15 months my aim is 10 st won't bring me to target or to being thin but hopefully it will have me comfortable. daughter i think is aiming at 6.
she has a job interview in germany next tuesday so if is successful will be moving there :eek:
should make slimming world interesting :rolleyes:

having a lovely lazy day today, have the jubilee celerations recorded so going to catch up on all them, sad i know i have some nas squash and syn free hummous to celebrate with :giggle:

hope everybody is having a good day xxxxx

Hello lovely, bummer about the gain but I know you can do it sweetie....I have been in the same boat as you, kept losing and gaining the same 10lbs since October but have I think finally got my head back into it these last 3 weeks and I have just 3.5 more lbs to go to be under where I was then...now I don't know if it will help but I have done a few things differently over the last few weeks and they are definitely upping the water again, I used to drink a pint of water with every meal but that had gone by the wayside most of the time over the last 7 months or so, but I am now back to it and find I can do it more with the sparkling flavoured waters. I know it's hectic at work but you must find time to have a drink hun, you of all people know that...the next thing I have done is gone back to the beginning of my diary and reread the first few weeks to find out where I have changed things and that helped too as I noticed I was cutting out meals and usually that was breakfast and on top of that I wasn't pre-planning my meals like I had been at the beginning...plus I reread my food optomising book and went through my cookbooks to find new recipes and finally I increased my syns intake again, found I'd slipped down to having just about 6 or 7 syns a day and was missing out my hexes, find I am eating more regularly again and consequently am getting the losses to show for it....plus the final thing I have done is to set myself reasonable targets....I would like you...love to lose 4 or 5lbs every week, but that then puts me under pressure to achieve it, so I now set myself a 1 or 2lb a week target and hope I lose 3lb+ lol and so far *touch wood* it seems to be working.

Ooooh I thought you were working today...must have misread the message you left on my diary :d'oh: just ignore my ramblings about it lol and enjoy your well deserved time off hun :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

all wonderful advice lily :D

its not really what i am eating that's the problem, definetly the amount of fluids i am drinking and the irregular meal pattern, already drank a litre today and have planned every thing today.

i am going to make a concentrated effort to record every thing i eat each day and from reading those first few pages i realise i am not eating enough :confused:

i used to have a bottle of juice with me at every moment and until i had drank at least 2 lts i would not allow myself any pepsi max, that habit has lapsed and i have drifted back to old habits.

The stupid thing with me is i know exactly what i am doing wrong, i get into these cycles and struggle to get out of them. In the past i would just have given up but this time i am not giving up, i am just going to get back to basic's.
i wish i had the resources to give up work and concentrate on myself for a while :(

so todays exact eating plan

B boiled egg, scan bran (3 syns) ham and 30g philli light (1/2 hex a)

L broccile soup, muller yog and choc orange hifi bar (hexb)

T diet coke chicken, savoury rice fruit salad

S grapes, hummus, carrot sticks

2 lts of NAS squash

now i really need to build some syns in as i lose better when i keep them high.

I will update any changes later

Hello lovely ...snap I do the same thing and this time like you I'm not giving up or giving in....8 months in the wilderness and I am back and fighting fit and ready to lose my next batch of weight and I am not kidding myself that this will be the last time I temporarily lose my way, the only difference this time is that I am prepared for it and even saying bring it on...cos I ...like I said to my C on my first day at class.....will not be giving up till I reach my target, even if that takes 10 years....but I will keep reminding myself how I have done it and to me it's one of the reasons that Minimins is such a god send, not only do I have you and all my other lovely friends supporting me every step of the way, but I have my own thoughts, food menu's etc etc to keep reading back over again and again, reminding me how I did it.....here's to being back in the zone hun :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back