how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hi Mandy........you are def not an idiot......an idiot would have gone ahead with the purging and you did not do that, an idiot would not have admitted the truth, an idiot would not have asked for help.......so by that token alone you are not an idiot :). you are a lovely, warm and giving lady who is fantastic at her job but is just having a few down days and Imcan relate to that at the moment and I too am avoiding the scales like the plague !!!!!

You came on here, admitted the truth and sought help and support which we will give to you in spades. all you can do Mandy is accept what has happened and draw a line under it and move forward........the whys are not really important......it's what you do from now on that counts ........:):)

Take care Mandy and know that you have us behind you every step of the way xx

sorry for my absence guys, just need to get my head space together and get teen off to his new life :D

I have accomplished both ;) not with out it's dramas and tantrams but accomplished. I offically have an empty nest :( Part of me is pleased and proud as both kids are doing what they want, in steady relationships and genuinely good, well rounded young people, but a little part of me feels redundant :confused:

But i have decided to take the opportunity to reinvent my self

will update more later , hope everybody is ok and will be catching up with you all over the next few days xx

Evening Mandy, good to hear you doing OK x I dream of having an empty nest tho that is still a while away yet me thinks.......maybe by the time I'm 60!!!!!!

well i have done a huge shop today with a sw friendly meal plan :D, I have bought chicken, pork, x lean mince salmon, cod and turkey loads of fresh and frozen veg. Porridge and frozen berries for breakfast and cold meats salads and rice etc for packed lunches at work.
I have planned everything, my plan is to lose as much as possible by christmas. There are 12 weeks to go and i am aiming at 2 stone it will put me back on track. Its just over 2lb a week so i am sure it is do able :rolleyes:

So oct is going to be my month positive, 100 % and in control xxxx

Sounds good! We will be here to support you all the way :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well i have done a huge shop today with a sw friendly meal plan :D, I have bought chicken, pork, x lean mince salmon, cod and turkey loads of fresh and frozen veg. Porridge and frozen berries for breakfast and cold meats salads and rice etc for packed lunches at work.
I have planned everything, my plan is to lose as much as possible by christmas. There are 12 weeks to go and i am aiming at 2 stone it will put me back on track. Its just over 2lb a week so i am sure it is do able :rolleyes:

all sounding very doable and nice and positive too
you can do it Mandy :D

ok monday the 1st of oct day one of my reinvention :D

Didn't exactly startto plan woke upat 5am feeling yuck, headache sore throat and abdo pain,took some paracetamol and then slept till 9.00am

Consequently skipped breakfast :(

Have done my house work, chatted to my mum and set a pot of leek and potato soup on the go for lunch, smells lovely. I am definetly an autumn person, i have decided love the warming cold weather foods so think i am always going to find it easier to diet in the colder months :confused: each to his own ehh.

Tea tonight is a lean mince chilli, filled with peppers onions mushrooms and tomatoes. Definetly reaching that one third super free today

As you can probably tell i have decided to stick to EE i find it works best for me so i am not planning to meddle with it this time

feeling positive and motivated today, this is the new me for myself and nobody else. I don't have to worry about meals for others cos hubby will just eat what he is given :D and i have no foods of temptation in the cupboards.

I have built in safety nets, such as fri day take away night this way i won't feel deprived. but cos its planned its also synned and meals for the rest of the day will be super free soups etc.

I don't think i will ever understand what made me drop of the wagon, but i have realised i just need to get back on and forgive my self.
this is a whole new chapter of my life story, time for me to be me and the first thing i am going to do is change the title of my diary ( when i figure out how :giggle: )

No longer will it be HOW do you lose 2/3rds of your self, from now on it will be LOSING 2/3rds of myself xxx

So anybody still following this depressing diary, be warned i am the new me :D

ok monday the 1st of oct day one of my reinvention :D

Didn't exactly startto plan woke upat 5am feeling yuck, headache sore throat and abdo pain,took some paracetamol and then slept till 9.00am

Consequently skipped breakfast :(

Have done my house work, chatted to my mum and set a pot of leek and potato soup on the go for lunch, smells lovely. I am definetly an autumn person, i have decided love the warming cold weather foods so think i am always going to find it easier to diet in the colder months :confused: each to his own ehh.

Tea tonight is a lean mince chilli, filled with peppers onions mushrooms and tomatoes. Definetly reaching that one third super free today

As you can probably tell i have decided to stick to EE i find it works best for me so i am not planning to meddle with it this time

feeling positive and motivated today, this is the new me for myself and nobody else. I don't have to worry about meals for others cos hubby will just eat what he is given :D and i have no foods of temptation in the cupboards.

I have built in safety nets, such as fri day take away night this way i won't feel deprived. but cos its planned its also synned and meals for the rest of the day will be super free soups etc.

I don't think i will ever understand what made me drop of the wagon, but i have realised i just need to get back on and forgive my self.
this is a whole new chapter of my life story, time for me to be me and the first thing i am going to do is change the title of my diary ( when i figure out how :giggle: )

No longer will it be HOW do you lose 2/3rds of your self, from now on it will be LOSING 2/3rds of myself xxx

So anybody still following this depressing diary, be warned i am the new me :D
Love it.

Love the plan and the enthusiasm you are showing for the new you. We'll be with you all the way. :D

Kally's your woman for diary name changes but I managed mine. Something like going to whichever but of minis your diary is in eg members only or silvers members and clicking on the right hand end of the diary name lets you go in and edit it. Good luck with the change. :D Looking forward to reading the tales of the new reinvented disappearing lady. :D

ok, day 2 10.30 am and all the cooking for today is done :D, porridge for breakfast, leek and potato soup for lunch and chicken curry for tea which is cooking merrily in the slow cooker. I am on a roll :stickdance:

i can not for the life of me work out how to change the title !!!! so am now considering following lilys example and and going with a whole new diary celebrating the new me, losing 2/3rds of your self the sequal !!!!!!!! but we shall see xxx

hope all are having a good day xxxx

Ok I just tested the Diary Name thing again.

Go to top of page.
Click the SlimmingWorld-Weight loss diaries bit (one to the left of your diary name)
Find your diary in teh forum and double click to the right of the diary name. (Title shrinks and you can retype it.) I kept clicking on it again in error which takes you back into the diary but if you just type it woirks fine.)

Hope you get on OK with this but if you decide to do a new diary please leave us some crumbs in the old one so we can find you again. :D

broadsbean said:
ok, day 2 10.30 am and all the cooking for today is done :D, porridge for breakfast, leek and potato soup for lunch and chicken curry for tea which is cooking merrily in the slow cooker. I am on a roll :stickdance:

i can not for the life of me work out how to change the title !!!! so am now considering following lilys example and and going with a whole new diary celebrating the new me, losing 2/3rds of your self the sequal !!!!!!!! but we shall see xxx

hope all are having a good day xxxx

Very organised there Mandy
all meals sorted by 10.30am, you are most certainly on a roll Misses

Hello lovely and welcome back, I am in need of some Mini's butt kicking, been away too long feeling sorry for myself and need some time back on mini's to get some much needed support, you guys always make me feel so determined, so yay to us Mandy, we can do this and :woohoo: how awesome are you having everything done and dusted so early...you go girl!!!! :girlpower: xxx:hug99:xxx

Back