How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
Wow, these look fab! Thanks very much for sharing saddlebag x

No problems folks, I can't really take credit for the idea though as I saw it on here somewhere, just couldn't find it! It's always nice to see photos of how things turn out. I'll feel bad if people make them and think they're gross :p It's the consistency of the porridge I don't like though so a biscuity thing is better for me at least.

Neon Frank yes it was just one sachet for two biscuits, they were sort of digestive size. Although I'm going to try and spread it a bit thinner next time so might get three out of it.

I'd also be interested to see what can be done with the soups- the tomato one really as for some reason I don't like it anymore! I might experiment this afternoon as I have a few spares.

I should probably add that I don't think cooking them like this is advised- I'm sure I've seen something about the packets having to be consumed within 15 minutes of making them and also that cooking them can deplete the minerals and vits, so making biscuits sort of breaks the rules!:rolleyes: But I'm sure every once in a while it won't hurt, especially if you take a multivitamin ;) Oh, and remember to drink water with it as you don't mix it with much.

Saddleag, they looked 'Lush' :) I've got some in the oven as we speak, I'll let you know what I think of them x

Oooh cappachino yes let us know!

I have a tomato soup concoction in the oven... Looks/ smells yucky so don't hold much hope for it!

Edit: don't cook tomato soup in blobs in the oven :sign0137:

Last edited:
I just tried that but in the oven in little cake shapes... :9529:

Well I have to say I made the porridge biscuit and thought it quite gross!!! :) It still tasted like the yukky sweet porridge. Oh well some of you may like it!

They look and sound yummy! Will so have to try, thanks for sharing :D

I have no porridge but really liked it so gonnae get a porridge pak nxt time the soups r awful yuk! Day 5 x

Well I have to say I made the porridge biscuit and thought it quite gross!!! :) It still tasted like the yukky sweet porridge. Oh well some of you may like it!

Oh dear :p Well nothing ventured nothing gained :D Mine tasted like Hovis biscuits, perhaps yours needed burning like mine :D

Hahahaha! I'm not really big into soup anyway, but my first mushroom soup (on my first day) created such a physical reaction in me I thought I couldn't continue on Exante. I keep thinking the next thing I tried might be as vile. I'm leaving all the soups and considering 50 porridge bumper pack. I might end up feeling like a Victorian urchin though If I live on gruel.

I like the veg and chicken soups, I just pretend they're cuppa soups. Takes me back to when I was about 7 at my grandma's house. Ahhhh happy place :rolleyes: The tomato soup smells like dirty armpits to me and I end up poking it with a spoon until it goes down the plughole.
You can't live on the gruel. When I have it at work my colleagues gag on my behalf.

They look and sound yummy! Will so have to try, thanks for sharing :D

:p They look and sound yummy and I think they taste yummy but it's horses for courses. Try it if you dare! :whistle:

I've just taken mine out the oven and they smell amazing! I mixed some cinnamon in with them which I think helped. Can't wait to have them for breakfast with a cup of tea :D

Ah the banana milkshakes are the only ones I find don't make me gag. So I always have that for breakfast. I got the variety pack for my first week and decided that unless I did the pick and mix I wouldn't stick to it as a lot of it I didn't really like. So went for it and got banana milkshakes, toffee and nut bars, then veg, chicken and tomato soups.
I worked out that doing pick and mix was cheaper than a week's worth of food/ drinks and weekend booze!

i'm a massive fan of the porridge nom nom nom as for the soups they are truely foul lol

I have just made some but done them on greeseproof paper in the microwave for 2.5 mins! Not bad!!

They look delicious. I bought a pack of 5 of eBay so defo gunna be trying this wen they arrive

amber if you look at the first page she says how to do it

Just popped some in the oven. If they work I'm going to take them to work to have with my coffee on my break. Will update in a bit! xxx

Biscuits are in the oven as we speak. I am a terrible cook :) lord knows how mine will look!!!

Back