How do you make your shakes/soups

Was this helpfull?

• Total voters
That mix sounds just wrong lol

The porridge biccys were yummy :) A bit rubbery in texture, but still, its solid food! Lol! :) So thanks for the recipe :D

This is a really good thread for new starters for ideas on how to 'jazz' up that shakes! Thanks

in response to the OP ... I have all my shakes as thick shake / ice cream ( about 20 ice cubes worth ) and mix my choc and bana 50/50 as i hate the choc alone . i LOVE exante this time round as ive avoided the horris soups .

I've just taken mine out the oven and they smell amazing! I mixed some cinnamon in with them which I think helped. Can't wait to have them for breakfast with a cup of tea :D

Ohh this sounds nice! Cinnamon! Mmm... I will definitely try this tomorrow :D

Mushroom soup

Hey everyone, hope ur day has been good :) just wondering whether anyone has any ideas on how to make the mushroom soup a bit more edible I really struggled with it tonight, so much so it made me gag a few times :-( any suggestions would be appreciated! Xx

Oooh just tried the porridge biccie things... Yummy!! Made me extremely thirsty though...

Has anyone tried this method with the other shakes/soups? I know some did with the LighterLife and wondered if it'd work...

Also just had a hunt round Sainsbury's for citric acid free flavoured water. Disappointingly alot of the ones previously mentioned have malic AND citric acid in :( Only clear one I found was sparkling blackcurrant and cherry. Is delicious tho, tastes like yoghurt!!

Keep going everyone!!

Hey Laura, how exactly did you make your porridge cookies pls? I tried, but don't think they turned out right. X

Hi ajrere!

I added very small amounts of cold water until it was a thick paste like cake mix...

Then spooned out onto baking tray (divided it into 5) and baked 150 degrees for 20 mins. They stuck to the tray a bit so baking powder might work better than foil!!

Good Luck!!

Any body got any ideas of how to add more flavour to the veg soup, I'm not a big spicey food eater, so need to think a little blander - I like the mushroom and tomato and basil soups fine, and ditched the thai chicken ones too, as just not nice, I don't want to cut out another soup, just need some ideas.thanks

OMG, I just made my choc shake with ice and a spoon of coffee. It tastes just like a frappucino (sp?)

This is probably on here already but had to share!

Going to try half vanilla half choc tomorrow I think.

Had my choc shake with cinamon this morning, was soooo good!

I pretty much make all my shakes the consistency of a McDonalds milkshake/soft serve ice cream and add a sweetener or two when I do. And it goes without saying that I add coffee to the vanilla in the morning. ;) I need to get my caffeine fix without going to Costa!

But I would love to know what these porridge cookies taste like?? I may have to order/make some asap.

I am all out of shakes (sadface) but have 600million porridges to use up....which are now also out of date :D I dont really like the porridge hence having so many left over so Im going to try them as biscuits following the recipe earlier in this thread. Ive added some cinnamon and im really hoping theyre palateable and go down well with a big mug of black coffee!

Back