How do you plan to celebrate getting to goal?

My way of celebrating will be that ill be a mummy for the first time.

That will be my reward for my hard work.

Like very very very much

VLCD does improve fertility. Oh and I tried for 5 yrs to get number 2 child. 2 weeks on my first VLCD = very unexpected little surprise

Xxxx

Like very very very much

VLCD does improve fertility. Oh and I tried for 5 yrs to get number 2 child. 2 weeks on my first VLCD = very unexpected little surprise

Xxxx

Aww how exciting! Ive done my bit of watching everyone else have babies and being pkeased for them. So im going to smash s&s and then, whether by nautral methods or medical intervention, hopefully ill get that little bundle of joy of my own.

Myself and DH are on the waiting list for IVF with ICSI also so hope this diet will help :))

Myself and DH are on the waiting list for IVF with ICSI also so hope this diet will help :))

Wow! How exciting! I wish you all the luck in the world! Xx

Sarah I thought you were told you couldn't do S&S anymore? I take it you're allowed to come back now? Great news if you are, I know how disappointed you were to have to stop before.

Sarah I thought you were told you couldn't do S&S anymore? I take it you're allowed to come back now? Great news if you are, I know how disappointed you were to have to stop before.

Yes im perfectly fine now. All the infection has gone and all the fluid that was in my abdomen has gone. Feeling so much better!

Xx

I too am loosing and ttc. We have been trying for 5 years and I have PCOS. I hate this time of year. Pregnant women EVERYWHERE!!! Someone in my office is 12 weeks preggo and as happy for her as I am it's heart breaking. I want my turn!!!!

Very exciting for the IVF but I'm so impatient!!!

Very exciting for the IVF but I'm so impatient!!!

My bestest girl in the whole world had a baby last year through ivf. She'd been trying for 5+ years. 2 failed attempts. She was so stressed that she had councilling. The councillor recommended a series of massages, reckie and acupuncture for 6 months before her last try to 'balance her' . god knows if that's the reason it worked but she has the most amazing little girl now.

We are going to Thailand in September and hoping to get married there! Our little boy will be 2 then and definitely don't want to look like I do now!

Oh whereabouts? I lived out there for a while.

it's my graduation in June so want to have as much shifted by then.

I plan to have a holiday in the summer too. Can't be fat for it!

I've already got a whole new wardrobe of size 8-10 clothes but I shall buy some more and I'm thinking of treating myself with a nice holiday abroad

I'm just putting my reward list together.. Includes a new tattoo after 40lb loss and finishing with booking my trip to Australia to see my sister when I lose all 61lbs. Teeth whitened is on my list when I lose 54lbs and a manicure when I lose 12lbs (I do this quite often tbh, but I'd like it done before I go to Paris in 3weeks!) going to type it up, print it off and put it on my kitchen wall! Xx

I've just plonked £11 quid in my naughty weekend fund. Ready for when I get there!!!!

Me and my OH are booking to go to Paris for 5 nights in July (we have even together 4 and a half years and this is our first holiday together! Also my first holiday in 6 years). I want to be at goal for our trip as it will be hot, and I want to wear lovely summer dresses and a big floppy hat and look very chic haha. Also my sister is getting married at the start of July and the reward will be looking great on her wedding photos :D

My wedding in Malta and hopefully a fantastic honeymoon with me feeling confident for once in my life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A new wardrobe and seeing the look on my husbands face! He's away in Afghanistan for six months and I started the diet just after he left so I'm hoping to be at goal (want to lose about 3 stone) by the time he's back!

Goal is so far away I haven't even begun to think about how I might treat myself. Possibly start the back tattoo I've wanted for years but put off because of my weight. I'll also need a new wardrobe and hopefully by the time I get to goal I'll be employed so actually able to afford one. Then of course the holiday to show off my new body.

Back