How do you rate your LLC?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slendablenda, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    On a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high)
    and why?
    Do you think you get your money's worth?

I think it's crucial and it seems to vary a lot.
    Okay, I'll start.
    8 - I think she's a great counsellor, very motivational.Recognises people's issues and gets right to the point.
    She's not good with the photos and we have about 90mins instead of 2 hours, but it is quality time.
    Definitely value for money,reflected in great success stories.

Who's next?:sign0163:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    As SB and I have the same LLC, I agree with wht's said! :)

Plus, she does amazing things for her clients on the side. Next week she has hired a very posh photographer who is coming down to take professional photos of each of us! Pretty cool!!!

(what time slot are you in SB?)

A good LLC makes all the difference, and I feel ours is great at what she does. As said though - not so good about emails and before/after photos!! :rotflmao: Bless her. SHe's a real sweetheart though!

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    BL is absolutely right - as usual!

As with any kind of counselling or teaching it's so important for you to be able to build rapport with the LLC.
    If ours wasn't so good I know I would not be where I am today. What she has helped me achieve is worth more than money and what I have learned will stay with me for life.The peer support within the group has been amazing too.We have shared things we've never been able to discuss before. It creates a great bond.
    LS - Are you able to switch to another group? Remember, you are the customer.
    BL - I'm 7-8. I'm so looking forward to it.
    It couldn't have come at a better time for us, could it?When are you off for Thanksgiving?
    Have a good week ladies. xx:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:
    Have a good week. When

5. minime

minime Gold Member

Think its a bit early for me to rate mine, but considering I'm on the 2nd week I think the counsellor is fab and is already helping us address issues which have been raised. Hoping by end of LL that I can say she is a 9.

6. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

I'm not sure. She has missed quite a lot of sessions and we've had various locums. I like her and she knows her stuff, but I wouldn't feel that I could call her for support if I was having a bad week.

We had a locum in last night who's new to it and she was very good - probably one of the most motivational sessions I've been to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.