How do you space your packs through the day?

I'm new to this and trying to figure out the best way to space my packs through the day. Yesterday I managed to get through the day on just one pack and one cup of bouillon and then had 2 packs in the evening with a cup of black tea and that worked quite well. Today, I feel hungry. I had my first pack at 8am and should have known having it that early was a mistake as I already want the next, but know I need to space them out so I'm not desperately hungry the rest of the day with no packs left! Eeek. Just wondering what most people do, and what you've found works best? Thanks :)

I have a shake and a black coffee between 5:30-6:30 on my way to do the horses, a bar at 12-1 ish and another shake around 5:30-6 depending on when I dish up dinner.

I just drink water if I'm hungry and if it's unbearable I have a coke zero as that tends to 'fill' me up.

Bloody hard but the results are worth it! Even with not managing 100% my first 3 days I've lost 4lbs so far. Official weigh in tomorrow!

Good luck!

I'm on day two, yesterday I ate at 11am, 3pm and 7pm but I'm worried about going back to work after the break as I have a set routine then. I'm really hoping that ketosis takes away this hunger, I'm starving and lightheaded :(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I seem to have got through the day, even with going round my mums when I would usually have a lovely milky coffee and something to eat! I've had all my packs but feel completely confident about lasting the day without spoiling it :) Going to get an early night if possible! Feeling good, even though I had all my packs by 3pm!

I've decided to try the smaller 150 calorie shakes option so I get 4 "meals" a day to ease me I to things this week... My next order will introduce more "normal" food and the 3 packs a day, and then month 3 I'm planning to have 3 packs a day plus a healthy low fat meal :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I work full time and can't do anything involving mixers or microwaves at work so I do shakes and bars, I have a shake before work, a bar in my lunch break which is often 10 minutes and a shake when I get home. I don't do dairy anyway so I drink black coffee all day and try and squeeze in 4 pints of water during the day.

I have my first pack (a meal) at 17:30. Then a bar or gooey choc pudding at 19:00. Then a hot choc mint shake at 20:30 xx

Back