how do you stay motivated during lower weight loss weeks

101 days thats amazing to have been doing this for that long and still have such a positive attitude its really inspiring

Al1...... I love cd, I might sound like a complete saddo but its changed my life so much it really has.. and I will support everyone who wants support as it really is an amazing diet. and I feel so strongly about it.. Its a diet that really works..... xx

me too HB is starting to make comments and sulk about hpw much time I spend on here - Im day 106 and its kept me prety much sane as no-one understands the diet unless they do it
xxx

21/2 stone is amazing! Well done. Its comforting to know other people are going through the same thing. Doing this whilst my husband is working away and not distracting me with wine and fahitas!!The idea is when he comes home in 2 months cd will be such a habit I dont revert back to my ld eating habits
is your hubby away for 2 whole months, if so just think how, fab your gonna look when he see's you, he wont be able to keep his hands of you lol,
xxx hows that for some motivation x

I find that I show a weight loss every three days, two days I stay the same then on the third 2lbs less so now I wait till the third day before I give in to temptation then hey presto weight lost and I continue.
Saying that the last month I have not been doing cd for one reason or another so we do fall off the cd ladder every now and then, I have picked myself up and started again, 4th day ssing 3 days to weigh in. I can do it, I CAN do it!!!
I WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I have thought about the same as well. I am so looking forward to my wi on Monday. But I was afraid I would get disappointed if it wasn't over 2 lbs. But now I will see it as a great win either way:)!

I have a tendency to get too hung up on the scales when I have done diets in the passed. This time around I wasn't even sure if I should weigh myself or not (and only focus on how my clothes fit and so). But I got too curious :D. Now I wi every Monday.

Back