How Do You Use Up Your Points?!

Sharloid

I'm on 27 points a day, and so far I've only used 6 points! Granted, I haven't had my tea yet, but still, to use up my points I'm going to have to stuff my face?!

I'm a bit dubious as to whether WW will work; I'm sure 27 points must be more than what I'm used to eat?!

Does anyone have any advice or support?

Thanks,
Charlotte

What have you eaten so far? You need to make sure you use all your daily points as you can't carry them over and you may not be eating enough.
Spread your points out throughout the day and roughly decide on how many points you want to use for each meal.
Once you get your head round it you'll be fine.

Good luck x

6pts during the day seems awfully low - maybe you could post your tracker? I think the key is to spread them out over the day like Hazykay said - for instance I usually have 5ppts at breakfast (porridge), around 8ppts at lunch and 12ppts at dinner and the rest for whatever (milk, a treat, etc).

Hope that helps xxx

I'm finding im coming up around 2 points short per day and i'm eating alot for this amount. 3 main meals.

Not sure i want to eat the extra 2points for the sake of it and not sure what to eat either .... any ideas? x

I'm finding im coming up around 2 points short per day and i'm eating alot for this amount. 3 main meals.

Not sure i want to eat the extra 2points for the sake of it and not sure what to eat either .... any ideas? x

Your two photos at bottom of your signature are amazing - how fantastic do you look - can't believe that is same person - well done what an inspiration. :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Back