How do you ?

Daisysp8

How do you get back on the preverbial horse ?

I have to loose these last few lbs i put on .... But i just keep screwing up, i don`t know what is wrong with me either as i normally have oodles of will power, but i`m framing myself worse than a chocolate tea pot at the mo !!! :rolleyes: ...:whoopass:

Weetabix with chopped banana for brekkie ... Ham strawbs/melon/grapes/blueberries for dinner ... 2 x Fruit tea`s, Lean mince and tomato for tea (spag bol but with out the spagetti) .... Great i hear you say, til hubby brought me home a crunchie, wispa and a twirl and i`ve scoffed the lot ... and i`m doing this every blooming day, even though i have "good" stuff in the fridge .... aaaarrrghhhh so cross with myself ..... :break_diet:

Rant over !!!

Think you may have highlighted your problem - why is your hubby buying you chocolate???

My hubby is trying his best to support me by eating healthy too and if he cheats it's when I'm not around, he even came back from Asda last week with fat free onken yogurts which he thought i could have as they were be no syns.

I'd sit your hubby down with some SW books and educate him.

*Ahem*... *embarrased* .. He bought me choccy coz i asked him for it ... :eek:

He was nipping to the shop, and asked if i wanted anything ... i said "something chocolate flavoured" ... He brought me a load back. I should have just had 1 and then put the others away (i`d normally do that) but i just sank the lot in seconds :ashamed0005:

Hubby is very supportive, bless him, and i don`t think hormones have helped today ... i may have murdered him had he come back empty handed :rolleyes::17729:

I know, i need a :copon:

Back