How Far Are You From Goal?

Hi wow fiddle girl that's great. Was it all slimming world?

Hi yes it is! Still going....currently at a loss of 5st 05lbs....looking to lose another 12/14 lbs and see what that is like
then decide if I need to lose more or not....

best way to take it stage by stage I reckon...I have found new motivation...to get to size 8, and whatever weight that brings when I have got rid of the rest of the belly and the dreaded hang...

I am 2.5 weeks in. still got 93lbs to go

First week of reboot - 82lbs to go.

Started a month ago and lost half a stone, hoping to lose 3 stone in six months so at least I'm on track! x

Awesome start Dizzy....... keep it up :D

I lost 70 lbs... but an evil medication made me put 33 back on... well not on the medication anymore... so started on 4th of July one week in lost the first 2lbs so 31 to go... and looking forward to seeing what I have lost tomorrow :D

Wow, that's brilliant, especially as you didn't just go 'Oh screw it!' Im on a med as well that is known for weight gain and have thyroid and hormonal issues, so I'm a slow loser usually.

Your recipe app also looks good. I guess I was just impatient and I didn't spending the money this time as I rarely pay for apps except if I'm going to use it very regularly. And I have a feeling I'm going to use this one every day!

I have a thyroid issue too.... it's a pain but hey it is what it is..... the other medication was to treat a painful condition.... so in the end is was a choice deal with the pain or deal with the weight gain.... so deal with the pain it is... if I put all the weight back on it's got it's own problems... for instance I had sleep apnea at my heaviest.... and as much as dying in your sleep is a peaceful way to go... I'd rather not do it yet ;)

Is this thread dead now?! Well I'm less than a stone away!

Is this thread dead now?! Well I'm less than a stone away!

Back