How far into LT to u start Exercising?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I'm planning on starting the 30 day shred (started in Jan but only kept it up for a couple of days)

It's day 3 of LT for me and I'm already in ketosis.. Should I start the DVD today or wait until I've done a full week on LT and had my 1st WI?

Any advice would be great x

I was doing exercises before I started LT so I just continued. If you haven't done any I would suggest just give it a try to see how you feel. If you feel faint, then just put it off for a few more days or a week. Good luck!

Mirjam said:
I was doing exercises before I started LT so I just continued. If you haven't done any I would suggest just give it a try to see how you feel. If you feel faint, then just put it off for a few more days or a week. Good luck!

Thanks I used to go to the gym 3 times a week but not done so for a while... Just found a gym to re-join so may do that after 1st WI...
Thank you again for the advice x

hi hun i never exercised before starting this and after my first week i started going gym but felt faint i did to much in the first week but im just coming up to week 5 now and im used to it now so i think you should see how u get on dont go to mad lol, good luck xx

tubbyme11 said:
hi hun i never exercised before starting this and after my first week i started going gym but felt faint i did to much in the first week but im just coming up to week 5 now and im used to it now so i think you should see how u get on dont go to mad lol, good luck xx

Thanks for ur reply :)
How much have u lost in 5 weeks (can't see anyones tickers cos I'm on my iPhone lol) x

25lbs in 4 weeks (have my next WI on Monday) :D

ive lost 32.5lbs woooo lol xx

Mirjam said:
25lbs in 4 weeks (have my next WI on Monday) :D

That's fab!!! I wish I could lose that in 4 weeks then I'd be at my goal!

tubbyme11 said:
ive lost 32.5lbs woooo lol xx

That's amazing - how much more have u got to lose? Ur doing so well !!

ive got 6 stone and 12lbs to go lol i started at 19.3 stone and i want to get to 11st xxx

tubbyme11 said:
ive got 6 stone and 12lbs to go lol i started at 19.3 stone and i want to get to 11st xxx

Ur doing really well - keep up the hard work - it's defo paying off for u :) xx

I exercise, but I try and stick to more toning exercises rather than cardio. When I looked into this diet and exercise I found that by doing fat burning cardio type exercise can make your body go in to starvation mode because it sees how much energy (calories) you're consuming and how much energy is being burnt up by exercising. If it thinks you're burning too much then it slows down your weight loss as it holds on to fat thinking that you'll need it to survive.

Having said all that, I'll be shaking my booty at a Body Jam class at 11am tomorrow :rolleyes:

Lou, thats good advice :)

Thanks everyone for ur advice - I'm going to join the gym on wednesday after my first WI :)
Defo feel like I need to get in to a routine of going to the gym etc ready for maintenance!

Been thinking about restarting exercise again too. On week 2 now but think I'll wait till week 3. Been conserving my energy for housework!

trimlee said:
Been thinking about restarting exercise again too. On week 2 now but think I'll wait till week 3. Been conserving my energy for housework!

I'm joining the gym tomorrow - I need to start toning up.. Gonna try swimming 2 :)

I'm also on week 2 (day 11) - how are u getting on?

Back