• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How healthy is this dish?

wat about boiled chicken with crushed chillies and red pepper. r we allowed that

Sounds very healthy.

Tortilla's are one of the lowest GI bread products, and hoummus is quite low carb too, and healthy.

If you ever feel the need to have a proper kebab though, go for a chicken one where it's literally just flame grilled chicken with everything in your tortilla wrap.

And I'm sure a liberal sprinkling of chilli sauce will make you burn extra calories trying to cool your mouth down:D

My 'naughty' food is a chicken kebab - pitta bread, salad and the chicken but without the calorific sauces. I use lemon juice instead. I can easily point this on WW. If I want to be even healthier I get a salad pitta - just the pitta bread with salad and I love it with tuna. Mmmmmm!:p

r we allowed to eat pitta bread

Think it sounds really healthy and yummy but obv u cant have carbs on this diet, so when u come off will be a healthy, would be even more healthy if you use reduced cal humous and make it urself and would be cheaper :)