How is everyone surviving weekends ?

I find Saturday nights the hardest by far. Sipping soup when I'm used to eating kebabs/KFC/Chinese whilst watching xfactor just doesn't cut the mustard haha x

I have officially stayed in all weekend!! That was a toughy! First weekend in ages I haven't gone clubbing! I have bought a new outfit and handbag for Halloween (I'm coming off lipotrim for a couple of days to go out dressed at supergirl) I'm going to spend a fortune on online shopping if I'm not careful! X

Well the weekend is over and we survived. Don't know why but this one has been the hardest! I have felt really cold all day and irritable.
Never mind remember why we are doing this.

God I found today such a struggle working a 12 hour shift on the ward!!
But Im home, I survived and I've now finished my 3rd day on Lipotrim woooooooopppppp xxx

Well Done all for another weekend survived!!

We can do this!! xx

Over now tho Peggy and only 3 days (kinda) til Thursday x

I'm not sounding so upbeat today... So sorry girls...moan-a lot-day - it took 20 days for it to hit. Maybe my TOM is due. Need to check my diary :-(

Yeah well done to everyone staying on the straight and narrow over the weekend. Must say though I feel deflated today. im on day 14 today and a mate if mine said it gets easier after the first few weekends, hope its true :(

Yeah well done to everyone staying on the straight and narrow over the weekend. Must say though I feel deflated today. im on day 14 today and a mate if mine said it gets easier after the first few weekends, hope its true :(

*****, day 14, well done!!!!!!
I'm on day 4 and I feel like I've done amazing haha, good on u !!!! xxx

Your right teddybearyoyo and daisey123. Ive got a party on Saurday nite, bought some clothes tgat didnt fit so I think its just got tge better of me. Constantly reading the forum to help me hang in there. I try to think tgat its not forever.

you weighing in tomorrow Oops? that will give you a lift :) xx

3rd weekend completed this week, it's almost over. Got to admit I have suffered headaches all weekend even though water intake stayed the same. Did manage to sit with family why the ate my favourite Chinese meal, if I was going to cave then it would have been then, I survived :'(. Anyway chin up and working towards next weekend.

PS Sinead I didnt weigh myself at the start as I thought it was toi much to carry the burden of my weight and conquer the shakes at the same time, sounds silly but helped. Im going to weigb in a week on Tuesday, fingers crossed :eek:

3rd weekend completed this week, it's almost over. Got to admit I have suffered headaches all weekend even though water intake stayed the same. Did manage to sit with family why the ate my favourite Chinese meal, if I was going to cave then it would have been then, I survived :'(. Anyway chin up and working towards next weekend.

PS Sinead I didnt weigh myself at the start as I thought it was toi much to carry the burden of my weight and conquer the shakes at the same time, sounds silly but helped. Im going to weigb in a week on Tuesday, fingers crossed :eek:

oh wow oops,....i would never have survived into the 2nd week without a weigh in....me too, tho, i am glad the weekend is over xx

Back