how is everyone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by this*time, 6 December 2010 Social URL.

1. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    not sure if anyone remembers me, I reached goal a while back and am now just under goal hope to lose a few lbs b4 christmas so I dont go over :). I am joining a gym this afternoon as now I really need to tone up. Hope everyone is doing well, are you all staying on plan over the holidays?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoon

Zoon Member

Hi this, well I only started yesterday and so far so good. Glad to hear you accomplished your goal. It's always nice to hear success stories, keeps us newbies motivated :) Well Done again.

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    think many people are staying on plan and some are having their xmas meal off. i've got a few planned time off the diet. hoping i don't gain too much.

5. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    I was so worried when I started to eat normally again, I have so far managed to even lose a little more. Great things I hope you enjoy your time off plan :)

6. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I remember you Hun and glad to see things are going ok.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.